Author Topic: Will new Exchanges and Gateways appear in my wallet automatically?  (Read 1306 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
on the webwallet - yes

but if you downloaded the lightwallet i suspect you need to download a newer version.

well, that would kinda suck if we have to upgrade every time. i want to be one of the first people to buy OPENQORA for example. i keep checking the deposit/withdraw screen but no new exchanges, gateways or coins are popping up in there. grrr

i run the linux light client v2.0.151103.
do i just download the 2.0.151111 deb file and extract it over my existing version?

sorry for this newb question, I just don't want to screw up the .Bitshares folder or its contents, etc.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
on the webwallet - yes

but if you downloaded the lightwallet i suspect you need to download a newer version.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
In my downloaded light wallet, i click on an account name, then click on Deposit/Withdraw, then on the right side it shows me OpenLedger and Blocktrades with a few coins available from each.

1. As new coins are added, and 2., as new Exchanges and Gateways are added, will they appear on that side of the screen automatically, or do I need to keep upgrading my light wallet?

I'm asking because I can see Poloniex, BTC38 etc listed on richlist (or I did anyway), but they do not appear in my wallet (v2.0.151103)...
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat