Author Topic: Bitshares paper trading?  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Pheonike

Could make it a game. Each week or month, the user starts with 100,000 fake BTS. The site works just like OK, except there is no deposit or withdraws. It would function just like a centralized version of OL so there's no need for multiple witnesses and committees. The rules,fees and feeds would just mirror the real dex. Who ever has the mist BTS or networth at the end of the round wins. You also add a real BTS entry fee and those who enter would win that pool.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

This was DevShares.  Not sure what happened to them, but there were guys around here screaming about not getting a fair shake.... I was wanting to do the same thing as you, but sort of lost my motivation when all the whiners came out thinking they were missing out on the next big thing because of some sharedrop disagreement.... sad
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I was listening to Beyond Bitcoin Show of November 6th. BM mentioned a demo website located on a central server with fictitious tokens as being an item on the roadmap.

I know it is for people to test dev stuff but can we use it for paper trading too?

I myself would love to play in a "sandbox" with fictional BTS, USD, BTC, etc.

Connected to a good tutorials and "voila"...Bitshares Academy!
This could also serve as a funnel to get people to buy Lifetime Memberships when they are ready to trade for real.

Anybody else interested in BitShares paper trading?