Author Topic: it should be possible to refer peeps before getting a membership  (Read 1216 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
well, no. the network needs memberships to stay sustainable. if you want to earn money here, you have to join the network.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Lets just give all the benefits of membership for free, low fees, referrals, everything, this way people who paid for a membership can subsidize it for everyone who didn't.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

I'm not ready to upgrade to a membership quite yet, but I've been ranting to a friend of mine about BTS for a long time.

If he were to create an account, decide he liked it, and then get himself a membership then in order to get that referral I'd have to upgrade, give him my code, then have him create a new account.

it would be cool if people could refer people without getting paid the referral bonus until they upgrade themselves.

and it would be cool if you could just make an account, then later enter your referral code.

has this been considered? I feel like it might create incentive for people to upgrade membership once they have a certain number of referrals waiting on them.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:02:02 pm by merockstar »