Author Topic: We should sponsor the daily decrypt for a week its $100 for 5 days  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Chronos

The kind of advertising we need right now is education based marketing

create a bunch of videos and teach people how to use our products.
I proposed to do exactly that in this thread: Delegate idea: Chronos Crypto Videos. More details and discussion in this thread: Walkthrough videos you would you like to see. I run the Chronos Crypto Youtube Channel, and could produce such videos. Community response was a bit lukewarm, and the video production delegate/worker was never voted in.

Now that BTS 2.0 has launched, perhaps it's time to revisit this topic?

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I'm actually doing a bitshares event at a bitcoin meetup group as bitcoiners are going to be the most likely to be interested.

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Manchester/events/227039202/

I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

I have trained my eyes and ears to ignore ads. I have watched her channel a bunch of times and honestly can't remember who's ad that is that she mentions.

As for education based marketing, the easiest (and funnest) way to spread the word about Bitshares is to just hold a Bitshares Meetup once a month at your local coffee shop, bar or restaurant.

For only $60/year you get an unlimited Organizers subscription. If you and one or more friends want to schedule the meetings, then just split that cost with them. It's a great way to network, I think Meetup has been around for well over a decade now, GREAT service.

Some of our POS stuff will be released before the end of this year too, so please start networking now, you'll be glad you got out of the house! :)

We look pretty weak right now:
http://bitshares.meetup.com
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

create a bunch of videos and teach people how to use our products.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I HIGHLY oppose this idea. 

Ads are the job of marketers and they should pay for themselves in conversions.

Businesses built on top of bitshares are responsible to do the advertising and testing for their own products.

Yup.. Anybody is free to pay $100 from their own reserves and stick their refer code in there to earn returns. That is what it was designed for.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Businesses built on top of bitshares are responsible to do the advertising and testing for their own products.

this. if you want to advertise, do it for your own gain and out of your own pocket.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
We have nothing to advertise atm. Not till thing settle down and we have a working product.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

38PTSWarrior

The question is, how much does it cost to pay someone to make a worker proposal!
I donate 500 BTS

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
We should sponsor the daily decrypt for a week its $100 for 5 days.

how do I make a worker proposal for this or get money from the reserve pool?
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares