Author Topic: Open Beta: Testing the Sharebot All Week @ Noon (EST)!  (Read 26618 times)

Offline fuzzy

So I went to click on it:

And then it took me here:

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Tuck Fheman

reddit tipping doesn't work.

actually it might. i was going to post some stuff but then my internet connection took an arrow to the knee. will update shortly

ok i see your reddit tip fav

when i click the link it gives i get this screen

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/3tgk55/sharebitsio_tipping_test/

but from there i'm lost as to what to do to claim since it's not saying to claim anything but shows the 100 NEWBIE

also note that the name on this screen above "tuckfheman" is not the same for our regular tip account which shows "Tuck Fheman"

ahh, it's created a new account called "tuckfheman". I see now. so yeah it worked.

so will it be creating a new account for reddit and another for twitter tips i assume?

here's what we got on twitter

https://twitter.com/TuckFheman/status/667404367503294464

and i'll assume that my tip to you on twitter and reddit didn't work since the new account/wallet it created for reddit/twitter use is not funded with TIPSHARES the UIA i tried tipping. i have no way up front of knowing what that account link is so i had no way to fund it. ;)

so are the new accounts/wallets because the reddit name has no space between tuck and fheman?

if so fav try tipping us on twitter @TuckFheman and lets see if it arrives in this new wallet.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:19:23 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline fuzzy

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline fuzzy

Please test sending via using the appropriate syntax below:

Twitter: @username #sharebits Token_Amount Token_Name

Reddit: +/u/sharebits Token_Amount Token_Name

Provide screenshots for Shares!

New page.  Just a reminder / repost of the syntax.  Be afk for approx 60 min. Then ill be home tonstart testing of my own.

Anyone interested in me testing this by sharing their tokens as well?

If so please let me know in this thread and let me know the name of it.  Ill reach out to you soon afterwards to tell you the account info to send to. :)

Tuck Fheman

Ok...anyone having a problem with their wallet not opening and instead giving them an error?

Did a while back. Did a reinstall and all worked fine.

Offline fuzzy

Please test sending via using the appropriate syntax below:

Twitter: @username #sharebits Token_Amount Token_Name

Reddit: +/u/sharebits Token_Amount Token_Name

Provide screenshots for Shares!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:14:13 pm by fuzzy »

Offline fuzzy

Ok...anyone having a problem with their wallet not opening and instead giving them an error?

Offline fuzzy

+5%

I will be online shortly via cell phone.  Please meet up with us in mumble to participate.  Tipping brownies, which will be receiving a large sharedrop of ShareBits!

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy
@hybridd

In reddit I received THREE messages, one of which was an error:

@fuznuts Error: Service unavailable: InternalServerError - {"id":1337,"error":{"code":1,"message":"10 assert_exception: Assert Exception\na: \n {}\n th_a wallet.cpp:2702 get_asset","data":{"code":10,"name":"assert_exception","message":"Assert Exception","stack":[{"context":{"level":"error","file":"wallet.cpp","line":2702,"method":"get_asset","hostname":"","thread_name":"th_a","timestamp":"2015-11-18T18:10:36"},"format":"a: ","data":{}}]}}}

The other one was the tipping message and the third one looked like this:

http://sharebits.io/Home/Claim?cid=437&code=XXXXXXXXXXX(redacted)

Tell Fuzzy on bitsharestalk.org if this link worked to get you your tip...for a chance to get another tip!

Currently all the accounts are separated...meaning to send to you on reddit, I needed to log in through reddit and fund that account separately.  After they fix this so one account can be used by all, this will be fixed.  Thanks very much everyone.