Author Topic: OpenLedger Suggestions  (Read 13516 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Yeah I also think it's not necessary to invest in Bitcoin. You could suggest however, that investing in Obits is investing on an exchange. People will immdiately associate it with BTC exchanges and their huge volumes and the profit they could make with it in the future.

If people could invest in Bitstamp they would throw all their money at them.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I personally was a little confuse. I bought some Obits but I am not sure what it gets me.
The messaging is a little muddied by all the terms and explanations that I, as an investor don't care about.

Do I care it's a decentralized autonomous exchange? Not really.
Do I care about making a return? Absolutely

Here is what I would see for copy:

Get Obits and Share The Profits From OpenLedger

Would you like to earn from the highly volatile cryptocurrency market without having to become a highly skilled trader? Imagine making a few pennies on every transaction made on an exchange...without having to deal with all the hassles of operating one!

This is what OBITS is about.

With OBITS you can profit on all transactions of an up and coming cryptocurrency exchange. Buying OBITS is the equivalent of buying stakes in our exchange business. Not only will you share the profits but you will also have a say in the future development of OpenLedger via our exclusive voting features.

Profit Distribution

How are you going to profit and how does it work?  OpenLedger is powered by an automatic referral system baked in the system. Just like every business we have revenue and expenses, here is the breakdown:

(Include Pie Charts to explain fees/revenue because people who are visual won't read % stuff)

How Much OBITS Should I Buy?

Profit is distributed via our Share Buyback Program which mean that every month we "buy back" a part of those shares based on profits. It represents a more flexible way of returning money to the owners of OBITS. You can buy or sell OBITS on OpenLedger at any time. The longer you hold your OBITS to higher the chance you have to make a good return.

How many OBITS should you buy? The better questions is how much do you want to own a share of the profit of OpenLedger?

------------------------------
Try to avoid long winded term like "Autonomous Decentralized Exchange" and in my opinion, you don't even have to mention bitcoin.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:22:06 pm by rgcrypto »

Offline openledger

• Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
made this thread in case people just want to point something out or suggest something instead of creating a new thread

@ccedk The dynamic banner you send me has a spelling mistake. You say "Bitcoin is too expensive? Obits is solution".

However it should be "Is Bitcoin too expensive? Obits is the solution"

I also think you could get a better and more convincing argument for people to invest in Obits. Im not sure about the bitcoin comparison... I kind of get it that you mean Obits is the new opportunity, however the way you say it.... It seems it is talking about the actual price and not growth potential in value. And bitcoin is never expensive since you can buy just a fraction... It seems the wording is a bit off. Just just my impression btw, I would like to know what ppl think. Maybe you could post he banner here so they can check it out

I am all ears for another suggestion of text, also as I wish to more  banners to choose from.

OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
made this thread in case people just want to point something out or suggest something instead of creating a new thread

@ccedk The dynamic banner you send me has a spelling mistake. You say "Bitcoin is too expensive? Obits is solution".

However it should be "Is Bitcoin too expensive? Obits is the solution"

I also think you could get a better and more convincing argument for people to invest in Obits. Im not sure about the bitcoin comparison... I kind of get it that you mean Obits is the new opportunity, however the way you say it.... It seems it is talking about the actual price and not growth potential in value. And bitcoin is never expensive since you can buy just a fraction... It seems the wording is a bit off. Just just my impression btw, I would like to know what ppl think. Maybe you could post he banner here so they can check it out
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads