Author Topic: Not able to issue my UIA + incoherence between data  (Read 1262 times)

Offline EstefanTT

Thanks Tuck Fheman ! I didn't know about the raw data and the decimal ;)

Thanks wallace, it was so simple ... I feel a little stupid. I didn't think out of the box  :o ;D

Everything all right ! I have them !
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline wallace

• View Profile
I have encoutered the same issue as your 1st issue, can only input 4 charactor. I think there may be a bug.

you may use this workaround: input the string at some other place, then "Ctrl+C" and "Ctrl+V"
give me money, I will do...

Tuck Fheman

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19787.0/all.html

Tuck, in the root{} object you're seeing the *raw* integers- these do not have decimal points.

If the precision of an asset is 2 and the max supply is 1, then internally the max supply is stored as 100.
So 'precision' really just determines where the decimal place goes... but internally these are whole numbers.
The GUI will eventually hide all this.. for now, this raw data is useful if you know how to interpret it

When it comes to percents, they are also represented as integers internally, with a "precision" of 2.
100% => 10,000
0.01% => 1
0.001% => invalid

Offline EstefanTT

Hi,

I'm trying to issue the BTSFCX, the UIA of BitShares French ConneXion.

I enconter 1 problem and several differences between the caracteritics I gave to the UIA and what the client display.

The first thing is when I try to issue the UIA. The pop up window first ask me "ISSUE TO". I'm trying to enter "BITSHARESFCX" wich is the account who created the UIA and where I want them but I can't enter more than 4 caracters.
In this case "bits". There is some sort of blocking mecanism and nothing happen when I hit the keyboard. There is no way to enter the rest of the account, in this case "haresfcx" to complete the account name "bitsharesfcx".

Here is a snapshot :

The other problem I have is that the data displayed in the client is different from one window to another and also from the one I enter when I created the UIA.

I tried to make it the more simple possible and I group the 3 snapshot in one picture.

You'll find here 3 differences :

I wanted 10,000,000,000 max supply and 2 of 3 windows displays only 10,000,000.
I wanted 0.1% market fee and 1 of 2 windows displays 10%

I don't know exactely what is the "CORE RATE" and if it's the same of the "CORE EXCHANGE RATE" but they are different, maybe it's not the same and it's ok. Someone can explain quickly what they are or give a link to some explanations ?

Here is the snapshot :

As you'll see I have the latest release of the light client
I'm windows 10

Thanks  ;D

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)