Author Topic: Newmine just got elected as CNO  (Read 6387 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I really have no idea who is Newmine, nor do I care.
But PLEASE let me know what any of you guys (CEO, CTO, CNO, CSO, CMO), that are getting paid hundreds of dollars a day in MMCs are doing except writing nonsense in the forums?
Also, what did the other 2 "real" candidates do (except, of course, writing "Vote for me" in the forum)?

IMO, it's an investment in MMC that will be paid out later to other users at a later time...we're just letting the developers control them during the initial grown phase...

Have patience, young skywalker...or monitor the Officers addresses to make sure they're not just selling them...

(Overall, block chain / vote visualization tools will be highly needed for MMC)
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Hey guys,

I just voted for y'all for all positions.

Working on getting up and running now, so let me know if they don't show up or if you have any other suggestions.

I think I can contribute to a blog for now and maybe bring in some interesting thoughts and op-ed from people outside crypto, maybe support CMO and CNO.

I'll have some other posts going up soon, but I think it'd be fun / entertaining to run it as an "arch-nemesis" / "league of supervillains" vs. MMC.

pwrcoin.blogspot.com

You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I really have no idea who is Newmine, nor do I care.
But PLEASE let me know what any of you guys (CEO, CTO, CNO, CSO, CMO), that are getting paid hundreds of dollars a day in MMCs are doing except writing nonsense in the forums?
Also, what did the other 2 "real" candidates do (except, of course, writing "Vote for me" in the forum)?

Marketing - Other than a simple html sites with links, what the hell did you do in a month to promote this coin? I don't see any mentioning of it anywhere.
Technical - Other than the wallet with the easy mining feature - all other extra tech stuff were done by others
Network - What the hell does that even mean...?
Support - A lot of posts in the forum to look active. What else have you done for this coin?

You should start working for your money or a lot of "Newmines" will start popping up. I think that currently there's hardly any justification for these amounts of MMCs being spent on you and giving the MMCs back to the community makes much more sense.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Yes that's the man.

Thank you for your support! Please vote for all 6 positions. His plan is to attempt to get elected in all positions, CNO role was just the easiest to get because FaSan and Isaac had a good battle for CNO and votes got split almost 50-50

If I send 0.0000001 1000 times does that count as a 1000 votes?
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline belltown

• View Profile
Yes that's the man.

Thank you for your support! Please vote for all 6 positions. His plan is to attempt to get elected in all positions, CNO role was just the easiest to get because FaSan and Isaac had a good battle for CNO and votes got split almost 50-50 
How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6684

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Whos newmine and what was his plan?

Was it spreading the MMC for that position to everyone?

If so I would rather vote for someone that is doing something productive for MMC.

I personally wouldn't trust him giving the MMC to anyone probably take it for himself.

Voting against him.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline seraphim

Yeah.
Both "real" candidates already did some great work, and both have future plans. Please support them!

If you did vote for a candidate that wasn't winning until now you can still keep your vote for him. Just send 2 Satoshi to another candidate - this vote will count when your preferred candidate is eliminated.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:43:11 am by seraphim »
Meet you on STEEM

Offline belltown

• View Profile
Candidates with votes equalling more than 10% of Droop quota
Support: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm (IsaacGoldbourne) (33399)
Support: MVTEcnoqHvr7AWRSBFUSpVCBKcxUfxVEad (FaSaN) (39891)
Support: MVTEcnoxdvRA1EJuRRh6QT6Cw8pRTPdcre (Newmine) (40262)  <========
Candidates Eliminated (6)
Candidate Eliminated: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm (IsaacGoldbourne) (33399)

I don't want to criticize Newmine but he has very unusual ideas what he wants to do as CNO. I think we can pick a better candidate for our coin.

PLEASE VOTE
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:36:38 am by seraphim »
How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6684