Author Topic: How to create my first UIA  (Read 1484 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thank you very much! I will have a go and see what happens later today..

Tuck Fheman

AFAIK

A) The fee will be paid in your UIA @ Core Exchange Rate (CER) by default.

From what I've seen, if you turn on Market Fee you pay fees in your UIA.  If it's Off, you pay fees in BTS.

Note that you control the fee price with the ratio set between your UIA:BTS in QUOTE ASSET and BASE AMOUNT.

So for 1 UIA = 1 BTS you set both to 1 which means you will pay the same amount in your UIA for fees as you would if you turned off Market Fee and payed fees in BTS. "same" being if it's 30 BTS you pay 30 UIA.

I "think" if you set Market Fee % to 50% you will earn 50% of market fees back to your account. I'm hoping someone will correct me if that's wrong. I have heard from tonyk that if you set to 100% it makes your UIA stealth but I cannot confirm this and in my testing that did not appear to be the case, but again I have no idea and am hoping for some documentation one day. ;)

I have no clue what Max Market Fee does, but I set mine to 100,000 always simply because I saw Dan set Brownie.PTS to some really high number. ;)

PERMISSIONS:
Same questions as above. What does these mean. What is the difference. Which ones I turn on or disable..??

I "think" the PERMISSIONS page controls whether or not the FLAGS can be edited or not by the account holder. Basically my thought is don't touch permissions unless you know what you're doing and why you're doing it. ;)

F) Once eventually I manage hopefully to create my UIA, How do I list this in the market? What do I do if I want my token to be traded vs. BTS for example?

BTS/USD/CNY/BTC markets are automatically created when you create the asset.

You can then go in and put up BUY/SELL orders if you like. And you can make other pairings.

I "think" the Flag "Issuer may transfer asset back to himself:" is important to set ON if you live in the U.S. for legal reasons, because I remember Dan saying something like that about BP's.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 01:15:35 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey DestBest, here are the results of your tips...
  • mf-tzo: has been credited 1 BTSFCX
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline DestBest

AFAIK

A) The fee will be paid in your UIA @ Core Exchange Rate (CER) by default.

ex:
CER= 0.1 BTS/MF-TZOCOIN
Fee= 40 BTS
Fee paid= 400 MF-TZOCOIN

or even better I do not want any transfer fees when people transfer my coin between them. Is this possible?
No, but you can use ShareBits as there is no fee when tipping  ;)
#sharebits "mf-tzo" 1 BTSFCX

B) 3. Yes.
     4. Holders can propose tx, you must approve it for it to actually happen.
     5. Do you authorise your asset to be used in Stealth Transfer tx?

C) You can use sharebits to send transaction on social media like twitter, reddit, this forum, ... You pay tx fee on deposit/withdraw, no tx fee on tipping as said above.

D) See this: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20146.0.html

E) You need to do this manually but you can suggest the idea of automating this to ShareBits  :)

F) You just need to go to this address: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/MF-TZOCOIN_BTS  and put the first order.

G) To be able to pay fee in your UIA, the fee pool must be funded with BTS, funds from the fee pool are exchanged @ CER to pay the network in BTS. 50% of the fee paid when creating an asset goes into the fee pool so it doesn't start empty.

Good luck  :D
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I want to create a token and I have a couple (actually a lot of questions)..

A) Very Important: Transfer Fees.. I want the fees to be paid in the form of  i.e. mf-tzocoin and not in bts or even better I do not want any transfer fees when people transfer my coin between them. Is this possible?

B) Please explain all the below what they mean:

FLAGS:

1. Enable market fee. why there are 2 lines what does it mean?
2. Require holders to be white-listed?
3. Issuer may transfer asset back to himself? Does this mean I can take back the tokens who others may have paid in the future to buy in the open market? what...???
4. Issuer must approve all transfers? I guess this mean people can't trade and only I can make the transfers?
5. Disable confidential transactions?

PERMISSIONS:
Same questions as above. What does these mean. What is the difference. Which ones I turn on or disable..??

C) Sharebits.io

I am not sure exactly what this does. I do apologize there is no excuse to that. Please explain if possible in 2 lines.
Can I use sharebits to distribute my coin to all forum members, to bitcoin talk members, reddit members etc?

D) Is there a way for me to distribute my token to forum members automatically or do I need to make one by one the transfers my self?

E) Ideally I would like people who visit www.bitshares.gr and register in an online wallet to receive x amount automatically from my token. Is there an easy automated way I can do this or do I need to check every time who registered via the website and do it my self manually.

F) Once eventually I manage hopefully to create my UIA, How do I list this in the market? What do I do if I want my token to be traded vs. BTS for example?

G) Anything else I should know about this?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:05:27 pm by mf-tzo »