Author Topic: BitShares 2.0 Roadmap (for the next 4-6 months)  (Read 31635 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Well I also think the chatbox is needed, a lot. People tell about wanting core users, well, those will hang out on the chatbox. But doesn't that make part of the UI development? I would place them under the same category?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

jakub

please make a tab in the Gui showing the open orders of the specific wallet..we had that in bts 1 and we should definitely have it in bts2
Currently we have this:
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/jakub/orders

Isn't this list supposed to show open orders?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
please make a tab in the Gui showing the open orders of the specific wallet..we had that in bts 1 and we should definitely have it in bts2

jakub

I know lots of people don't take it very seriously but a think an integrated chat box /troll box should be prioritised.

It can act as a free customer service instead of people having to scroll through pages and pages on this forum which takes them away from the actual exchange.
Troll-box task added.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I know lots of people don't take it very seriously but a think an integrated chat box /troll box should be prioritised.

It can act as a free customer service instead of people having to scroll through pages and pages on this forum which takes them away from the actual exchange.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

What's the process to ratify something like this?

jakub

This might be a stupid question - but what is the status of these two?
- Transferable Named Accounts
- Dynamic Account Permissions

Are they implemented on the blockchain level and are just awaiting to be exposed in the GUI?
(Or maybe Dynamic Account Permissions are already in the GUI but I just don't know how to use this feature)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 05:44:30 pm by jakub »

Tuck Fheman

I did a quick search and see no mention of the URI scheme that was VERY useful in 1.0.  :-\

I'm halfway talking out of my ass because I don't really know that much about a "URI scheme", but what I do know is that it allowed me to open the client using a link "bts:" and I could add all kinds of options to that string to submit payments and such. Others have mentioned that it is helpful when dealing with logins.

So, I'm throwing that out there. ;)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
What mechanism can we use to prioritize this? Predicition market? ;-)

I know we can make a short survey for free on surveymonkey.com . This way, we can poll on prioritization.

I've already done it. Should I post it here or make a new thread? I'm afraid people won't see it here now
I think a separate thread would be better. And once we have prioritization sorted out I'll amend the roadmap to reflect the results of the poll.

Or a separate one.. whatever works. ;)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
I say do it here, make a post saying you've added it and @everyone who has participated in the thread thus far asking them to spread the word.  Also, as @Riverhead suggested here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20104.msg259604.html#msg259604 We need to facilitate counter proposals, and reach some mutual agreement.
Every consulting project, or worker proposal in our case, has defined terms. If you don't like CNX's offer then make a counter proposal that's agreeable to them and the community and try and get it voted in.

In business you don't get what you deserve you get what you negotiate.

jakub

I know we can make a short survey for free on surveymonkey.com . This way, we can poll on prioritization.

I've already done it. Should I post it here or make a new thread? I'm afraid people won't see it here now
I think a separate thread would be better. And once we have prioritization sorted out I'll amend the roadmap to reflect the results of the poll.

Offline EstefanTT

Is it possible to have several graphene based Blockchain paying a part of the amount needed to implement the same feature ?
For example, Muse and BitShares paying each one 50% of the amount needed to implement a feature they will both use ?
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Once the OP list is representative of all the potential projects currently before us can't we just make a poll  here?  Survey Monkey is cool, but everyone is already here, maybe I'm missing something. (besides the fact that the forum itself needs an upgrade)

Hey, should we add forum upgrade to the list as well?  I mean, between DAWN, DPOSHUB, Freebie Servers, and multiple other community requests / lamentations, i'm thinking it really is time to plan, and execute on some kind of forum upgrade.