Author Topic: Cryptsy's woes are a good excuse to tout OpenLedger  (Read 4746 times)

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
That's why the REAL launch won't happen until the release of blinded transactions!

They are going to get the website working too when we launch for REAL

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
It would be nice to have a decent landing page for referrals, not just the login screen or straight to markets.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I was literally 2 mins ago about to post a link to a market to show someone in an altcoin forum about BitShares, and it still redirects to the create-account screen.  >:(

Yes you can view a market if you select it from the Markets list, but sharing a link is still broken.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
You cant tout anything if the Openledger website is still redirecting when you try to look at one of the market urls. So amateurish. Apparently Im the only one who thinks this is a problem.

https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui/commit/75ff6c16ed8a5964dee5ec0af2350e53961b69ef

Nice one!

Offline svk

You cant tout anything if the Openledger website is still redirecting when you try to look at one of the market urls. So amateurish. Apparently Im the only one who thinks this is a problem.

https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui/commit/75ff6c16ed8a5964dee5ec0af2350e53961b69ef
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

Nope I agree with you too. Plus there should be a "Screenshots" section to show the beauty of the exchange without people having to open it
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline speedy

• View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile
If anyone wants some "TRYBITSHARES" tokens please let me know and we can pass them out to people in the reddit thread and just let them try openledger  :)

How to do that on reddit? If it's possible we should be doing this already and spreading tips throughout crypto subs what are we waiting for

im already sending them out all over twitter.  like i said before though...the sharebot is a tool for everyone and a mass of people working together guves a mich stronger impression to onlookers.

however, i can say im getting really positive feedback on twitter.

As far as Reddit, you definitely can send it on there as well.

How? Like on the forums here?

#sharebits "Akado" 10000 TRYBITSHARES

Go ahead and go to your account to collect them and then go to the "about" section whrr it will give you the format.  if you want we could form a little group after the hangout this friday and go reddit sharing.

We should indeed. Is there a way to link bitsharestalk/twitter/reddit accounts? That way I have to transfer funds manually.
edit: dumb me found it
edit2: how do people know how to use it when we do that on twitter? Do they get a message? Otherwise it''s just something confusing
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:53:12 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

If anyone wants some "TRYBITSHARES" tokens please let me know and we can pass them out to people in the reddit thread and just let them try openledger  :)

How to do that on reddit? If it's possible we should be doing this already and spreading tips throughout crypto subs what are we waiting for

im already sending them out all over twitter.  like i said before though...the sharebot is a tool for everyone and a mass of people working together guves a mich stronger impression to onlookers.

#sharebits "Akado" 10000 TRYBITSHARES

Go ahead and go to your account to collect them and then go to the "about" section whrr it will give you the format.  if you want we could form a little group after the hangout this friday and go reddit sharing. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 11:17:40 pm by fuzzy »

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Offline Akado

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:03:36 pm by Akado »