Author Topic: Order of execution  (Read 7768 times)

TravelsAsia

Hello everyone!

Do you have a referral program?

I hope so. People love interacting with artists, imagine the push when fans are encouraging them to join the Peertracks platform. 

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Correct. This is merely a way to monetize faster and expand our target market while the spheres that require more get built.

What are the benefits to buying/trading a non-music artist's tokens and how does the monetization work for those cases?

Just trying to understand the non-music use cases(s).

We are making the UIAs into a form of Twitch.tv style subscription that is NOT binary. So it's not 0$ or 5$. Subscriber or Non-subscriber. 1 or 0.
We are going Quantum -- minus the crystals and chakras!
You can "subscribe" with 20ยข or 5000$ if you want.
You can even sell your subscription on the open (internal MUSE) market if you want.
You can even buy "subscriptions" (UIAs) and scalp them to make a buck (aka curating/talent discovering)

I will let you guys ponder on the possibilities of having divisible, fungible, tradable subscription into a star's world.
Think Fandoms, advertising, fan engagement etc.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
The current update is another dilution and nothing else

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey twitter, here are the results of your tips...
  • cob: has been credited 40 OPENSESAME
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline twitter

• View Profile
#sharebits "cob" 40 OPENSESAME

:-* +5%
witness:

Offline woolcii

• View Profile

Offline GaltReport

so after almost 2 years, still no business plan or general idea how this thing is gonna make money?

???  ::)

I think the 'general idea' is getting into a clearer and more practical approach, given the real-world obstacles from the music industry.  'Artist tokens for fan'  is the first step.

Correct. This is merely a way to monetize faster and expand our target market while the spheres that require more get built.

What are the benefits to buying/trading a non-music artist's tokens and how does the monetization work for those cases?

Just trying to understand the non-music use cases(s).

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Sorry cob but this is another comment that only does one thing: telling us some fancy stories and absolutely nothing on the board so far!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
So... MUSE soon will have Emma Watson coin as well as Taylor Swift coin? (imaginary examples)
With an asset creation fee of 500,000,000 MUSE, they'll have to wait a bit longer!

That'll change after the next hardfork

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
So... MUSE soon will have Emma Watson coin as well as Taylor Swift coin? (imaginary examples)
With an asset creation fee of 500,000,000 MUSE, they'll have to wait a bit longer!

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb

so after almost 2 years, still no business plan or general idea how this thing is gonna make money?

I think the 'general idea' is getting into a clearer and more practical approach, given the real-world obstacles from the music industry.  'Artist tokens for fan'  is the first step.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey tonyk, here are the results of your tips...
  • cob: has been credited 0.001 GREATIDEA
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

what? How? what step? In what direction?

#sharebits "cob" 0.001 GREATIDEA
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.