Author Topic: And we are here bacause...[poll]  (Read 8129 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Put this poll out there on Reddit, or elsewhere, and ask for some honest feedback from people. Let them tell us what they like and dislike about it.

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey twitter, here are the results of your tips...
  • tonyk: has been credited 66 OPENSESAME
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline twitter

• View Profile
witness:

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
STABLE RULES

When the announcement for version 2 came out, everyone entrepreneurs stopped their projects.
When we fight on transaction fees, every entrepreneurs has to stop since it impact their bottom line.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Biggest obstacle: BTS still doesnt provide the same experience as a centralized exchange like Poloniex.

The gui doesnt look as polished as Polo, for example they make it really easy to see markets with the highest volume. They have a trollbox etc.

Well we'll get there eventually, it's a matter of time
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline oldmine

• View Profile
Biggest obstacle: BTS still doesnt provide the same experience as a centralized exchange like Poloniex.

The gui doesnt look as polished as Polo, for example they make it really easy to see markets with the highest volume. They have a trollbox etc.

jakub

CNX seems that hyperactive super smart kid that because it's too smart for school subjects, ends up loosing focus and messes things up when they have the potential to be the top student of the entire school.

+5%
It's a brilliant kid indeed but it has to be rigorously managed by us - the community.
@wmbutler is our first shot at this.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
 CNX - inability (or willingness) to deliver somewhat finished product ever...before jumping to the next..."better" idea..

This seems the problem to me, although Tuck could be funny more times too...

It seems they have so many ideas, that they sometimes get lost and not develop one to its full potential. I'm not saying the ideas are bad, I see them as one the best on the space, however there seems to be a lack of focus. If we got even 1 feature 100% working with no problems and could do that to the next one, people would slowly start to complain less and less and enjoy the product more. We need focus.

Sometimes CNX seems to have anxiety, always trying to build something new and on one side, that's awesome, I've always had the feel you guys were way ahead of the rest in terms of innovation and you continue to give me that impression. The only problem is you can't neglect the other features.

CNX seems that hyperactive super smart kid that because it's too smart for school subjects, ends up loosing focus and messes things up when they have the potential to be the top student of the entire school.

I love the ideas, love the innovation, but everything at due time. As long as you accomplish each task and feature implementation successfully, you will always have the time and support to implement the rest because you will only gain new costumers, fans and confidence. It's just a matter of focus it seems. Even with few manpower, as long as you keep focused and keep your cool, you will be able to achieve your goals.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:25:52 am by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Tuck Fheman

#sharebits "tonyk" 1 GOODIDEA
#sharebits "tonyk" 1 FISTBUMP
#sharebits "tonyk" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "tonyk" 1 SHITPOST.PTS

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:03:15 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.