Author Topic: Feature request automatic payback artistcoin  (Read 2010 times)

TravelsAsia

In practice .. a blockchain could have several committees .. each one focusing on a particular "thing" .. being voted by a subset of network participants and trading as a committee (with multi sig) ..
And then you can of course also add "smart contracts" to that ...

Yes, that got my started in the right direction. Thank you.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
In practice .. a blockchain could have several committees .. each one focusing on a particular "thing" .. being voted by a subset of network participants and trading as a committee (with multi sig) ..
And then you can of course also add "smart contracts" to that ...

TravelsAsia

Once Peertracks is launched and people start understanding the leverage behind swapping artistcoins, groups will start popping up as expert traders. For example, a group called ArtistExtremes might form that has 3 kids that are experts in punk music. They would encourage traders to send them funds to do the trading on their behalf. They are freshman in college and have all the time in the world. If they had a reputation, that's the type of service I would use. Let the kids that are passionate about music trends do the heavy lifting while I provide some investment.  I'd like to make it easy for these types of groups/dacs that will appear.

1. Is there a way to set up conditions so payments could automatically be sent back to the investors? For example, anytime a Biebercoin is sold, send a percentage back to investors. I'm using that term investor oosely.
2. If an artistcoin isn't traded within a specific time period, send it back to the original investor
3. If Biebercoin is traded for any other artistcoin, send that back to the original investors after a specific time based on his investment percentage
4. Biebercoin is placed in escrow and released back to the original investor after certain criteria is met so as time

In other words, I'd like to be able to set conditions.

tl;dr: I'd like to allow groups to form that would pool money together for trading artistcoins while providing as much automatic payback as possible to the people that contributed.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:15:59 pm by TravelsAsia »