Author Topic: shorts and NOTEs missing after migration  (Read 2203 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

The shorts were converted to seperate accounts. you there should be some other accounts with collateral in the name in your wallet. Each represents an open short.

I am not seeing it.. Is there more info on shorts migration?

well, by now if you have not checked on them shorts since 13th...they are most likely gone...I mean you have bought some bitXXX for some 50% premium or so.
But do not worry a bit - "only a few people were affected" /end quote

PS
The meager remains should still show in your account though [ as xxx-collateral-holder -12345], so something with the migration to 2.0 did not go as supposed to.

Still the accounts should be there and should hold the collateral (or what's left)

May it be that your shorts expired before the bts 2.0 launch? then they may have been closed and the collateral has been refunded to your account ..

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

The shorts were converted to seperate accounts. you there should be some other accounts with collateral in the name in your wallet. Each represents an open short.

well, by now if you have not checked on them shorts since 13th...they are most likely gone...I mean you have bought some bitXXX for some 50% premium or so.
But do not worry a bit - "only a few people were affected" /end quote

PS
The meager remains should still show in your account though [ as xxx-collateral-holder -12345], so something with the migration to 2.0 did not go as supposed to.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 01:41:02 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile

>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline Pheonike

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Thanks,

How about missing open short orders?
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The NOTEs do not show up in BitShares, I think, but if you had them in your wallet during the MUSE snapshot, then you can import those into your new MUSE wallet (NOTEs are now MUSE). Here is info on downloading and importing to the MUSE client. Good luck with it!

http://blog.smartcoin.pw/2015/10/muse-launched.html

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
After I migrated to Bitshares 2 my existing Bitshares Music NOTEs and active shorts did not migrate into new wallet. Anything I should do to get them imported? Thanks.
>>> approve bitcoiners