Author Topic: Bitshares UI 2.0.151202 released  (Read 7143 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

38PTSWarrior

When will the Claim Balance bug be fixed?

Offline monsterer

In this new build all my imported accounts are gone. I only have the new one I created?

did you try ctrl+r ?

Must have been a dodgy connection - they appeared when I reloaded a while later :)
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
I have the light wallet do I have to update that? I'm afraid to update it, If I want can I continue the old version of the light wallet?

Offline gn1

• View Profile
Great improvement once again.  +5%

I have a question in regards to enhancement #495, Support for Fee Pool funding and Asset fee claims.
In update asset page, I now see that you can fund the Fee pool, but I can't seem to locate the asset (accumulated) fee claims anywhere.

Can you tell me where in the GUI I need to go to claim the asset fee?
It's implemented in the GUI but hidden until the backend gets updated, it uses a new operation type that should get included in the next backend release.

Alright. Thank you for the information. Will await for the next backend release.
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
In this new build all my imported accounts are gone. I only have the new one I created?

did you try ctrl+r ?

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline svk

I have a question in regards to enhancement #495, Support for Fee Pool funding and Asset fee claims.
In update asset page, I now see that you can fund the Fee pool, but I can't seem to locate the asset (accumulated) fee claims anywhere.

It's implemented in the GUI but hidden until the backend gets updated, it uses a new operation type that should get included in the next backend release.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline gn1

• View Profile

I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.

Offline onceuponatime

I have been using the light client for a couple of weeks.

What are the instructions for downloading a new release safely? 

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
It's getting better all the time. Keep up the good work.

pollux

But the improvements to the UI are really impressive. Nice work!

pollux

BitShares GUI 2.0.151202

@valzav valzav released this 21 days ago

I think it showed up something like this on the last release too. Nothing special I believe but can confuse some people

This also doesn't inspire confidence. Please use the release system as designed so it will record intermediate releases and their release dates.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Loving these weekly updates :-)
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline Louis

Great progress

+5% +5% +5%

Keep it up.