Author Topic: Plans to implement white background (day mode)?  (Read 5711 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Louis

ok. i'll try to add a light skin by end of this week .. we have a light skin but it's use by MUSE .. so let me try to create another ..

(it would be really cool - to get a skin switch in settings so users would be able to let's say choose between

OpenLedger
BTS dark
BTS light

@valzav : this swtich shouldn't be that difficult to implement .. i would say at least .. what do you think?

Wow, that would be fantastic, I'm excited.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
ok. i'll try to add a light skin by end of this week .. we have a light skin but it's use by MUSE .. so let me try to create another ..

(it would be really cool - to get a skin switch in settings so users would be able to let's say choose between

OpenLedger
BTS dark
BTS light

@valzav : this swtich shouldn't be that difficult to implement .. i would say at least .. what do you think?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:36:57 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline GaltReport

Is there any plan to add white background (day mode) to Graphene?

After staring at Openledger for a while, and switching the screen to Poloniex, I find that Poloniex looks way more professional and easy for the eyes because of its white background.

Graphene's black background is cool for the first 3 days, but I'm starting to get sick of it. I think the de facto standard for any background should be white, including websites, magazines, ebooks, manuals, etc.

Let me know what you think.
+100% - Can't stand black background. 

Offline EstefanTT

Maybe, the more "artist" of us could come with some new version of it. We would vote the greatest ones and keep 4or 5.

2 classical version : dark and light
2-3 different version : sandy/sepia, green/nature ands xxx...

Fuzzy could reward the better versions with Borwnies :)
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Tuck Fheman

I like that inverted look. Nice sandy hues. Except for the red "Buy" button, which (psychologically speaking) probably shouldn't be red.

"Unless you're buying BitShares." - Ander

:P

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I like that inverted look. Nice sandy hues. Except for the red "Buy" button, which (psychologically speaking) probably shouldn't be red.

Offline testz

Offline Louis

I inverted the colours in photoshop. what do you think?

+5% Let's do it. It looks awesome.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

nice light version. I like it

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline mint chocolate chip

I've thought this same thing since day 1. Dark backgrounds look cool for about 5 minutes, then the coolness factor wears off. It is such a turnoff that I actually trade less often than I did before, even though everything else is so much improved.

Tuck Fheman

View > Toggle Dev Tools

Elements > Styles.

Edit to your liking.  It's only temporary afaik, meaning once you close the client and open it back up the changes revert back to default.

Someone with more knowledge on this will probably chime in with a solution (fingers crossed), but that's what I turned up in 5 minutes.

Offline gn1

• View Profile
Yes, an option to select day/night mode will be a great function.
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.

Offline gn1

• View Profile
Is there any plan to add white background (day mode) to Graphene?

After staring at Openledger for a while, and switching the screen to Poloniex, I find that Poloniex looks way more professional and easy for the eyes because of its white background.

Graphene's black background is cool for the first 3 days, but I'm starting to get sick of it. I think the de facto standard for any background should be white, including websites, magazines, ebooks, manuals, etc.

Let me know what you think.
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.