Author Topic: Communication  (Read 5636 times)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
 +1, every registered email address need to receive important news/discussions on this forum, so people won't miss any update.We should take advantage of the forum newsletter function.Hope administrator consider this.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
major +1 to this.   The forum should simply not be the place people have to go to find out the latest news.   Expectations need to be managed, and bad news needs to be shared as soon as it is understood.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline Koberon

• View Profile
Hi guys,

First off I just want to say that I'm tremendously excited about what you guys are doing. However, there are a couple of points I wish to raise that I feel need to be addressed and are intended to be constructive:

1. Expectations & Deadlines (Keyhotee)
Like many others who came on board and invested in the Keyhotee concept by donating with a view to procuring a Founder ID, I was a little disappointed that the Christmas Eve deadline came and went, as did the New Years Eve deadline. Having spent a while sifting through the many posts and topics on the forum in an attempt to try and figure out what was happening, I understand that you are behind schedule and that you want to make sure everything is in place fist before launching the client. Fair enough. Then again you must have known that you would be a month behind schedule before Christmas.

However, people (investors) need to be kept informed and updated on a more formal and regular basis, preferably via email. Missing deadlines is unprofessional enough, but not providing an explanation via email is another. If you are going to be in the habit of missing deadlines then please make an effort to keep people informed. It inspires confidence, whereas a lack of communication doesn't.

2. Angelshares (AGS)
At the moment this all seems to be going one way. We donate our PTS in the expectation of receiving some AGS. However, I'm put off investing / donating any more PTS until there is some coherent explanation as to how the PTS are converted to AGS? Again, no explanatory emails about what to do or how long it is going to take? Or about what the procedure is to convert them? Again, we are left to sift through the mountains of fragmented bits of information in the forum. As someone else alluded to most don't have the time to search through the forum. Once again, this is not a state of affairs that inspires confidence. I'm sure I can't be alone in feeling the way I do about this?

Like I said, I wanted to offer some constructive criticism. So, I humbly request that you please start sending out emails that explain very clearly and simply what is happening and what we are expected to do in a few short bullet points. That is all that is required to keep people interested and confident about the project.

Many thanks