Author Topic: any update news?  (Read 24188 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Nope.

Just talked with Underwood last night. 

He said he'd stop by to say "hi" in a few days when he gets his current hot focus task finished.
sb
stan
a real liar fucker
How many times does this fool get to fling disgusting language and slander at one of our founders before he gets either censored or banned from the forum? It is a disgrace.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Nope.

He said he'd stop by to say "hi" in a few days when he gets his current hot focus task finished.
sb
stan
a real liar fucker

Have you met his wife to make that judgement??  I would give her the benefit of the doubt that she is honest...

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Nope.

sb
stan
a real liar fucker

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Nope.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:31:52 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
I have a feeling this project has been ditched, as I predicted once. He hasn't logged in in two weeks. Guessing he lost some dough and faith in the migration crash that scared him off. Less money to be made off all the stiffs here when value is at near all time lows.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
any update news?