Author Topic: Non-Musicians with followers  (Read 4339 times)

TravelsAsia

Hey,

Would you like to work with gamers ?
We work with a large number of renown gamers (and will be working with them for Bitshares soon) - and I'd be glad to connect them if you want to sponsor them.

Regards

Great market to tap into.  What type of rewards would gamers offer to their fans? Exclusive tutorials? Q/As?

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey,

Would you like to work with gamers ?
We work with a large number of renown gamers (and will be working with them for Bitshares soon) - and I'd be glad to connect them if you want to sponsor them.

Regards

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Even a page on the website highlights the features for non-musicians would make it easy for us to hit social media.

Yes yes! But we are branding right now (:
So we want that in place before we start yelling our name out.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

TravelsAsia

Even a page on the website highlights the features for non-musicians would make it easy for us to hit social media.

Offline fuzzy

I'm a bit slammed with things right now, but I could take a shot at writing a template e-mail if someone can draw up an outline or rough draft.

@cob

Could you assist? There's plenty of people willing to do the leg work. I'd also appeal to @fuzzy to help us get the word out.

Let me know how I can help.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

TravelsAsia

I'm a bit slammed with things right now, but I could take a shot at writing a template e-mail if someone can draw up an outline or rough draft.

@cob

Could you assist? There's plenty of people willing to do the leg work. I'd also appeal to @fuzzy to help us get the word out.

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

I feel like Reddit is a good place to go for semi-famous people.

I'll randomly see posts like this one where somebody with a good sob story or a good idea is trying to contact a random famous person, and somebody who happens to be reading it knows said famous person and then they show up in thread.

Offline pendragon3

38PTSWarrior

I've sent a message to the best filmmaker I know of :)

TravelsAsia

If someone with strong writing skills would be willing to write up a short template email, I'm sure there's many of us that wouldn't mind getting the word out.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
We need a few NON-musician semi-celebs that would be interested in testing out the UIA concept.

Basically, if you know anyone with a fan base (or a lot of followers on social media) that would be interested in selling UIA to their fanbase, point them to my email: cedric at peertracks dot com.

These people can be athletes, bodybuilders, twitch streamers, youtube stars, actors, etc.

We would offer them a tool to:

1. Raise funds / Get financial support
2. Offer different stuff to their UIA holders (all of them, just the top 100, top 10, etc.)

We would later add:
3.Token Controlled Access of content
4. Sponsored/advertiser givaways
5. The ability to tip your helpers/promoters with the UIA (brownie points style)
6. Private messaging (token controlled access)

It can be a great way to engage their followers. We just a need a few non-music people to test it out in different niches.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:46:10 pm by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.