Author Topic: BitScan: Three ways to make money with Qora  (Read 2709 times)

Tuck Fheman

Yeah, but why would the bter situation effect the price now, and not multiple months ago?
(Unless bter recently sent all their Qora to polo and dumped it there).

Do you see anything like this on the blockchain?

I have no idea what's going on Ander.

I simply offered a theory.

Qora is a solid project everyone should get behind, especially during this sale.

The dev's are top notch, super nice guys, especially Vrontis and the project speaks for itself.

I'm pretty sure kencode has something up his sleeve dealing with Qora and I think he's going to announce something in late December.  :-X

Ronny's into Qora too, so I'm not sure why there is all of this hesitance to get on board the m00n-train.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Yeah, but why would the bter situation effect the price now, and not multiple months ago?
(Unless bter recently sent all their Qora to polo and dumped it there).

Do you see anything like this on the blockchain?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

It really looks like some major QORA whale gave up on it and just wants to convert back to BTC at any price.  Its pretty sad really.

Makes me really glad someone bought the majority of my Qora at 9-10 back in the day, before I was able to remove the sell orders.

Just a wild guess, but "maybe" Bter.com stole some whales Qora, sold it for BTC to fund their exchange or pay back BTC whales that were fleeced during their "hack" ... "allegedly".

Or maybe Bter.com just "can't fix their wallet" for 7+ months which "may have" caused other whales to dump knowing others would follow and the price would tank so they could rebuy at half price later thereby recouping their funds "allegedly" stolen by Bter.com.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
It really looks like some major QORA whale gave up on it and just wants to convert back to BTC at any price.  Its pretty sad really.

Makes me really glad someone bought the majority of my Qora at 9-10 back in the day, before I was able to remove the sell orders.

yeah, too bad qora is beyond life support. really like the project

Offline Ander

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

To me Qora doesn't seem like a coin worth perusing. By just looking at the buy and sell columns, it looks as if no one is rushing to buy at the lowest price possible.

Does anyone know if they have any announcement coming? Is this a good long term investment?

Thanks

lulz

Offline Louis

To me Qora doesn't seem like a coin worth perusing. By just looking at the buy and sell columns, it looks as if no one is rushing to buy at the lowest price possible.

Does anyone know if they have any announcement coming? Is this a good long term investment?

Thanks

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Wow, Qora is 3 sats, what happened.  I bought it at 5 and sold it at 6 last month. 

I feel kindof sad for my small long term position of 'free' Qora. 

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Three ways to make money with Qora

WEDNESDAY 09 DECEMBER 2015

Ronny Boesing, CEO of Danish exchange CCEDK, offers free QBITS for kicking off the decentralised movement with Qora.

Qora, a second-generation cryptocurrency platform that all but disappeared from sight last year, is set to make a comeback with a stunning feature-set and the support of Denmark’s #1 exchange, CCEDK.

Qora is a proof-of-stake coin that requires no miners – thereby aligning the interests of coin holders with those who secure the network. Its development roadmap included an asset exchange for crypto-stocks; aliasing (a way to associate information with strings of characters, enabling all kinds of applications including decentralised DNS registration); decentralised voting; encrypted or plain-text arbitrary messages, and more. Qora made a splash at the beginning of 2014, but despite its impressive set of 2.0 features it faltered and then crashed into obscurity. Now, with a new dev team, new marketing and further unique additions to its universal wallet, it looks set to be the phoenix of crypto.

Ronny Boesing, CEO of CCEDK and decentralised fintech platform OpenLedger, plus founder of OBITS currency - a catch-all for revenues from current and future innovative projects on his exchange - is offering rewards of QBITS (a ‘social currency’ hosted on OpenLedger and backed 1:1 by Qora, plus further referral revenues) for getting the word out about Qora.

The more interesting comes when you follow the link to Bitscan article:

http://bitscan.com/articles/three-ways-to-make-money-with-qora

help spread the news about OpenLedger via actions like this and more of them OpenLedger will soon be the NO. 1 choice of trading platform worldwide!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:00:23 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015