Author Topic: 100 PTS - Create 'What are AGS & PTS?' Infographic [CLOSED]  (Read 9178 times)

Offline bytemaster

What about the other 80%?   For the first BitShares chain it is 50/50...

What about the future DACs... DomainShares, etc...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Ok here's my new submission , more happy myself with this one, it's build around the same style as the Keyhotee submission.

DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

bitbro

The orangish A with the halo seemed like an excellent logo, in my opinion. Not sure which thread it appears in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
I'll create a new submission tomorrow, the one I posted above gets on my nerves now lol

Offline bytemaster

As far as AGS logo is concerned, keep in mind it needs to be scalable  (down to very small size on the sheet). But I like the idea of using angels wings or maybe even a halo over an A for the logo? Anyone else have ideas for AGS logo?

For the purposes of this bounty pick the Logo you think looks best,  you can coordinate with the web development bounty where there are some alternatives.  I would suggest that the web devs consider using or adapting the resulting info graphic.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
As far as AGS logo is concerned, keep in mind it needs to be scalable  (down to very small size on the sheet). But I like the idea of using angels wings or maybe even a halo over an A for the logo? Anyone else have ideas for AGS logo?

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
I don't know, something along these lines ? Mind the texts these are just for dummy purpose:

Colors may seem washed out, Its due to my laptop with ultra bad color reproduction (lenovo x220 ) but if needed I can fix it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:37:28 pm by GodsCreation »

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:54:10 am by barwizi »
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
lol, wish i could draw! but that is one talent the universe denied me.

credit--Godscreation

I think that can be used for the time being, perhaps change the color to the AGS clor scheme (if there is one)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:09:07 am by barwizi »
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
ok cool will check it naxt days, should we move this bountie to artists subforum !?
Problem on the infographic task, we don't have a logo so far for AGS, right?

cass
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

I think this is clear enough to go straight to active. 

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
This bounty is for creating an infographic that explains ProtoShares and AngelShares and how they relate to one another. A very basic visual can be found on the home page at Invictus-Innovations.com. This infographic will show what owning each type of share produces, with percentages as they relate to future DACs.

What we're looking for is an infographic with a simple and elegant design, one page only, which can be printed on standard 8.5X11 paper, and tailored for the non-technical person.  We will then distribute it as a handout at the next event. Because the event is the end of this month, this bounty will have a deadline of Jan 17 at which time the winner will be chosen. 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:32:10 am by bytemaster »