Author Topic: BRICS - BitShares Commemorative UIA  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Riverhead

+5%

Well stated. Also, thanks for the BRICS.

Offline bitacer

I would like to thank the community members for the great reception my UIA got. For some us here on this forum I would like to clarify something . This is a public blockchain and the purpose of any UIA can vary and I believe naming your UIA is as important as what it represents. I am afraid naming an UIA a CRAPCOIN (no-offense to the issuer) can actually make it a crap coin that no body would like to have . My purpose was to create an UIA which commemorates this important socio-economic formation that our world is witnessing . Such a token can be valued totally different by anybody so to expect to profit from this UIA is naive . My other purpose is to bring some new users to our platform which I can gladly say it did work to some extent. I know many of us here would like to see a magic asset per se , but I believe variety is as much important as a silver bullet because world is such a colorful place and to attract new users we might want to increase the variety. Anyway , thank you for enthusiasm you are a great bunch. Any body still didnt receive some BRICS can go to thread and post their account name and I will send my guys .. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=20495.0

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 05:07:41 pm by bitacer »