Author Topic: Re: Yet another Bug in Ref System (doesn't work)  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Why don't the two of you take this to some place personal ?
Noone cares really.
This only makes you guys look bad in the eyes of a prospective user?

I understand where both sides are coming - thanks to the experience I had with killakem, but we came to a conclusion post taking discussions private.
Instead of "competing" blogs- you could possibly find synergies and collaborate.

Sorry for stepping in.
This is ...none of my business.
But its sad to see two very interesting members of the forum spend their time like this.

Regards

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
still waiting for you to point out posts where I attacked you.

Why bother fav, nothing you do is wrong.

Or you can take my initial advice instead of ignoring it.

Why should I do it for you?  You'll just deny you did anything wrong then threaten me with a ban saying I'm harassing you.

You get to be offended by anything I say and threaten me afterwards.

If I get offended by your treatment, bah, that's nothing to you and guess what fav, I can't threaten you with a ban.

I find it funny that after all of these months with your GIANT sig, you're only looking to turn off [size] in sigs now that we're doing it too.  ::)

your signature inspired me to check the settings, good job you found a bug!

and it's quite obvious that you tried to trigger a reaction from me in the last weeks, and now it's your time to play the victim.

other than that, this discussion merits no further response from me, I'm out.

cheers

Tuck Fheman

Why bother fav, nothing you do is wrong.

Or you can take my initial advice instead of ignoring it.

Why should I do it for you?  You'll just deny you did anything wrong then threaten me with a ban saying I'm harassing you.

You get to be offended by anything I say and threaten me afterwards.

If I get offended by your treatment, bah, that's nothing to you and guess what fav, I can't threaten you with a ban.

I find it funny that after all of these months with your GIANT sig, you're only looking to turn off [size] in sigs now that we're doing it too.  ::)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
uh, where did I attack you? In fact, I have a hard time taking you serious, so I'm usually ignoring your posts.

uh, the day after we asked about posting articles on your blog, then turned it down and started our own.

Feel free to go back and look at your post history, but judging by this post here and all of your others where you're harassing me, you don't see anything you do as wrong.

Yet if someone does the exact same thing back to you, it's "harassment". lol

"we" don't vote on mods, don't bother asking. that's not how the cookie crumbles in a community.

Well, we took a vote anyway and so far it's abundantly clear those voting in the Community want to vote on mods.

So what now fav?

also, forget about the 3 warnings rule, you are far beyond any threat level, and if you'd go against any other user, you would've been warned already.

No clue what that means, but it sounds like you're harassing me, again.

oh and a personal advice: shutting down critics by bashing them won't help your cause.

lmao! That's priceless fav, just priceless! Thank you for the chuckle before I head off to bed.

Remember fav, YOU are the one with the power here. YOU are the one harassing.

also, you're welcome. good night

Tuck Fheman

uh, where did I attack you? In fact, I have a hard time taking you serious, so I'm usually ignoring your posts.

uh, the day after we asked about posting articles on your blog, then turned it down and started our own.

Feel free to go back and look at your post history, but judging by this post here and all of your others where you're harassing me, you don't see anything you do as wrong.

Yet if someone does the exact same thing back to you, it's "harassment". lol

"we" don't vote on mods, don't bother asking. that's not how the cookie crumbles in a community.

Well, we took a vote anyway and so far it's abundantly clear those voting in the Community want to vote on mods.

So what now fav?

also, forget about the 3 warnings rule, you are far beyond any threat level, and if you'd go against any other user, you would've been warned already.

No clue what that means, but it sounds like you're harassing me, again.

oh and a personal advice: shutting down critics by bashing them won't help your cause.

lmao! That's priceless fav, just priceless! Thank you for the chuckle before I head off to bed.

Remember fav, YOU are the one with the power here. YOU are the one harassing.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
ref system not working for 1 week is a disaster. I guess we (marketers) already lost 100s of new sign-ups in the last 2 days
and those people will never come back, since the wallet looks super buggy and unusable that way

Great "marketing" @fav

You market as well as you mod forums.

I wonder how many potential users/investors will leave due to seeing your "marketing" above.

Just an all around excellent job, once again.

consider this your first and only warning from me.

You were allowed to have fun here yesterday.

- stop mentioning me
- stop deforming my work and name in every thread/post possible

I consider this as harassment.

thank you.

Man that 3 warning rule and actual harassment thing sure went out the window quick.

Umm, you've been harassing me for weeks, for no reason.

You attacked every post I made on the forum, for no reason.

Oddly, this all started when we setup a competing blog and threw up giant font sigs advertising it, like you do.

I simply began countering your harassment and now you can't take it so you're threatening me again by abusing your mod powers, again.

Do whatever you like fav, obviously no one's going to stop you.

You get to say whatever you like, defame BitShares, harass competitors and ban them from the forum when they respond in kind.

I'd say that's an excellent way to use the power bestowed upon you, and an excellent way to ensure our blog doesn't put yours out of business, soon.

When is that vote again? When do we vote for a new mod?

Tuck Fheman

ref system not working for 1 week is a disaster. I guess we (marketers) already lost 100s of new sign-ups in the last 2 days
and those people will never come back, since the wallet looks super buggy and unusable that way

Great "marketing" @fav

I wonder how many potential users/investors will leave due to seeing your "marketing" above.

- stop mentioning me

thank you.

Man that 3 warning rule and actual harassment thing sure went out the window quick.

Umm, you've been harassing me for weeks, for no reason.

You attacked every post I made on the forum, for no reason.

Oddly, this all started when we setup a competing blog and threw up giant font sigs advertising it, like you do.

I simply began countering your harassment and now you can't take it so you're threatening me again by abusing your mod powers, again.

Do whatever you like fav, obviously no one's going to stop you.

You get to say whatever you like, defame BitShares, harass competitors and ban them from the forum when they respond in kind.

I'd say that's an excellent way to use the power bestowed upon you, and an excellent way to ensure our blog doesn't put yours out of business, soon.

When is that vote again? When do we vote for a new mod?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Great "marketing" @fav

- stop mentioning me

thank you.

Tuck Fheman

Great "marketing" @fav