Author Topic: GUI development worker - svk  (Read 8902 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
We finally might see that trollbox! Happy to see you continue working for bts
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Just a heads up that my current worker proposal is expiring on Monday.

I've made a new worker and would appreciate your votes, the original Google doc has been updated to reflect this.

+5%
+5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

I've made a new worker and would appreciate your votes, the original Google doc has been updated to reflect this.

+5%

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I think a weekly overview over what has been done would make sense because it would:

... provide accountability
... be positive for the public and shareholder perception of the worker system (so you can see what you are getting for your bug and that DPOS works)

Has there been such documentation in the past? ...I think that would make sense for any worker (posted it to other active workers as well). 

Offline svk

@svk, I'd like to let you know how much I appreciate your efficiency at solving various bugs and UX problems.
A couple of days ago I reported several issues on github and as of now all of them (except one) are perfectly solved and fixed.

This is very uplifting when almost all issues are solved this quickly after being reported.
Thank you, svk.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I've been a little busy lately with Christmas celebrations like everyone else but slowly getting back to working on Bitshares now, started working on whitelisting/blacklisting yesterday. I doubt we'll do a release tomorrow but you can expect one next week.

Offline svk

Will you integrate Recurring & Scheduled Payments to the GUI? Or do we need another Proposal for that?

If I have the time then why not, there's a lot of things in the pipeline already though so I can't really promise anything. Unfortunately this is one of those features that doesn't have any documentation so I'd have to go digging first to figure out how it works. I'll add an issue for it though so we can track it.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@svk, I'd like to let you know how much I appreciate your efficiency at solving various bugs and UX problems.
A couple of days ago I reported several issues on github and as of now all of them (except one) are perfectly solved and fixed.

This is very uplifting when almost all issues are solved this quickly after being reported.
Thank you, svk.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

jakub

Thank you, svk.

Offline btswolf

Will you integrate Recurring & Scheduled Payments to the GUI? Or do we need another Proposal for that?

Offline svk

Glad to have you working for bitshares.

I presume you would  be working on the bitshares github repo now that you are working under bitshares (versus CNX).  How are you going to manage the merging of graphene GUI and bitshares GUI repos?

This is a good question and something I hadn't considered. I will have to think about this some more but ideally I would keep working in the graphene-ui repo since the bitshares repo is simply a fork of graphene-ui. The license of graphene-ui has been changed to MIT now also so there's no issues in that respect.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hey dude! Congratz ..

http://cryptofresh.com/ballots

This is the first worker proposal with 100% approval ...and well deserverd!
I will try to follow with a proposal start of next year :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
I support you, for obvious reasons!

Thank you for your past and future work, I admire you.
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Glad to have you working for bitshares.

I presume you would  be working on the bitshares github repo now that you are working under bitshares (versus CNX).  How are you going to manage the merging of graphene GUI and bitshares GUI repos?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Very cool. I support you.