Author Topic: Angeladdress PTS rewarded with BTS?  (Read 1809 times)

Offline stickhead

• View Profile
Re: Angeladdress PTS rewarded with BTS?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 10:10:47 pm »
exactly!! guess this is why my feeling says i should stack more PTS now when its cheap :)

Why stack PTS and not AGS though?

If you have a limited BTC for investment right now it makes sense to get AGS. I used up my BTC for getting AGS and over the next few days will be converting PTS to AGS if the ratio is not too bad.

Because this PTS can be converted back to BTC and AGS not? I dont really care about the ratio, i care about the fact that i dont burn BTC/PTS by sending this to the Angel address..

Bitshares and all those that will follow can be converted to BTC too if you wish. Makes sense to to try and grab more of those.

As long as i have my PTS stack i will also get these DACS ofcourse + 3rd party DACS that dont get honoured with AGS (if i understand correctly). For me a trade-able item has always more value then something that cant be moved. Anyway i think we go to off topic here :) Maybe i convert some PTS to AGS when to steady daily flow dries up.. Still plenty of room to see where it goes in the next weeks/months
~ silence is the virtue of fools ~

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 01:30:54 am »
We will be using the BitShares earned in the Angel Address to fund development of the ecosystem.

Wait...   There isn't a shareholder percentage change?

The number of PTS available is decreasing each day.  Say by the end of the 200 days the number of PTS available is 1 Million.  These 1 million PTS have dibs on all 2 million BTS?  Or they only have dibs on 1 million BTS, and Invictus has rights to the other 1 million?  I guess the latter makes the more sense.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 02:19:24 am »
We will be using the BitShares earned in the Angel Address to fund development of the ecosystem.

Wait...   There isn't a shareholder percentage change?

The number of PTS available is decreasing each day.  Say by the end of the 200 days the number of PTS available is 1 Million.  These 1 million PTS have dibs on all 2 million BTS?  Or they only have dibs on 1 million BTS, and Invictus has rights to the other 1 million?  I guess the latter makes the more sense.

No, at any time we release a DAC, the number of PTS and AGS in existence at that time scale to ALL of the promised percentage for each. In your example, at day 100, the 1 million AGS in existence scale proportionally to the 2 million BTS shares promised to AGS holders for BitShares BEX.  Same for PTS holder based on how many have been mined by then.

The question bytemaster was answering is who gets the BTS for all the as-yet unspent PTS donated for AGS?  The answer is they go back into the same kitty to fund infrastructure development and promote the industry.  NOT to Invictus.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

bitbro

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 02:42:03 am »
You guys have a lot of money now.  As a shareholder of BitShares PTS and AGS, I ask that you take on more full-time developers. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 06:10:57 am »
You guys have a lot of money now.  As a shareholder of BitShares PTS and AGS, I ask that you take on more full-time developers. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing so as fast as we can hire them.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.