Author Topic: Anyone else noticed that the STEALTH worker proposal is already "approved"?  (Read 16303 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
This stealthy thingy has a good chance to be the second worst BM's invention.

-First you ask for an opinion/input. - you get the  input - more or less the input is " cool just wait for its time and make it FBA."

- You disregard this opinion/input - You make it a top priority and maybe FBA, but just pro-forma FBA , otherwise all of it to the single investor.

- In the process it is discovered that you will change the protocol and effectively make an existing feature private by selling it to investors.

-If all this is not bad enough you single handedly voted the worker in.

And what is the next step BM? Claim that this was voter approved decision and hard fork?

You do realizes that in addition to all the negative PR of the above you added a clear and undeniable proof that BTS is centralized entity in which BM does whatever he feels like, whenever he feels like...and if the rest are against such decision it is even better time to show some good dictatorship?

@onceuponatime you said you share BM's philosophy. Does this include dictatorship as a way to do things? well I should not ask you that, throwing 45K in the  money sucking hole of BTS, should be enough [although too harsh for my taste] punishment for blindly following the words and not paying attention to the actual actions of the people you trust.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 04:24:42 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
Worker proposals get voted in if they have more votes than the refund worker. I don't know if that can be delayed anyway. Of course the payout could be set very high so that it would take several days or weeks to complete and the worker could be voted out during that, but it would mean a lot of dilution.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Sorry for mention this again and again in the forum, but I really don't like such kind of rush-for-voting.

http://cryptofresh.com/workers
http://cryptofresh.com/ballots
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit