Author Topic: 2nd Request- I have an account and I can not transfer any funds from my account  (Read 9745 times)

Offline Chronos

I first posted this back on 12-9-2015 and I still can not transfer funds from this account in BTS 2.0
Oh, don't worry. Bytemaster says that the inability to transfer funds is not a violation of property rights. See http://bytemaster.github.io/update/2015/12/28/BitShares-Vision/

(I'm only joking.)

Offline edward freeman

What would you do abit....

I have the .bin backup file and I can logon...  how do I get the keys...  I only have a copy of the .bin file for er1...   help me get control of this account abit....

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Have you unlocked the wallet before transfer/vote?

If you have access to the wallet (in your old PC) which created the backup, try to backup again and restore to the new PC. It's needed to backup again after created a new account.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
You're referred by @fav?

If it says "Not your account", you need to import your backup wallet or private key.

Thanks abit :)...

I have restored it with a copy of the .bin backup file and I still get the "Not Your Account" messege...   I guess in somehow opening another account this original account's private keys got corrupted or confused...  I do not have the private keys...   This is wasting alot of my time...  Who is an admin person in Bitshares and can reset this account or credit my funds to another account and close this...  I don't wish this waste of time upon anyone else...
There is no admin in BitShares. Unable to close your account or move your fund if you can't prove that you own the account (or say if you don't have the private key).

Offline edward freeman

Please confirm the transaction
Update account   
Account name   er1
Proxy Voting Account   proxy-to-self
Memo Key   BTS7mbHzr8...
Common options   
root:{} 6 items
fee:{} 2 items
account:1.2.77564
owner:{} 4 items
active:{} 4 items
new_options:{} 6 items
extensions:[] 0 items
Fee   1.00002 BTS
CONFIRM
Cancel

Failed to broadcast the transaction:
Transaction was not signed. Do you have a private key? [no_signers]
Update account   
Account name   er1
Proxy Voting Account   proxy-to-self
Memo Key   BTS7mbHzr8...
Common options   
root:{} 6 items
fee:{} 2 items
account:1.2.77564
owner:{} 4 items
active:{} 4 items
new_options:{} 6 items
extensions:[] 0 items
Fee   1.00002 BTS
Close

Offline edward freeman

You're referred by @fav?

If it says "Not your account", you need to import your backup wallet or private key.

Thanks abit :)...

I have restored it with a copy of the .bin backup file and I still get the "Not Your Account" messege...   I guess in somehow opening another account this original account's private keys got corrupted or confused...  I do not have the private keys...   This is wasting alot of my time...  Who is an admin person in Bitshares and can reset this account or credit my funds to another account and close this...  I don't wish this waste of time upon anyone else...

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
You're referred by @fav?

Offline edward freeman

I first posted this back on 12-9-2015 and I still can not transfer funds from this account in BTS 2.0 and I'm wondering why no one will support me with this...

I originally opened a Bitshares account from FAV's smartcoin link and now this account is corrupted and does not recognize me as the Owner.  I wonder why FAV won't support me with fixing or closing this account, it has a small balance of bts

I have an account and I can not transfer any funds from my account
« on: December 09, 2015, 12:27:12 PM »

Modify
    Remove

Hello Everyone!

I have a Bitshares account "er1" and I can not use the Transfer module in Bitshares 2.0 to transfer funds out of this account.  Actually I wish to close out this account as the Membership or Permissions are not set right and when I try to transfers funds it say I don't own the account...  I'm asking the community for support with this...

Fee Allocation
Network   20%
Lifetime Referrer   (committee-account)   30%
Registrar   (temp-account)   50%
Affiliate Referrer   (committee-account)   0%
Membership Expiration    N/A
Fees and cashback
Lifetime fees paid    0 BTS
Pending fees    0 BTS
Pending vested fees    0 BTS

Transfer

From  er1
Not your account

Thanks...  Edward
Modify message
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:34:39 PM by ereidhead »

I have backed up the account ...  I just restored this account to a virgin PC via the backup file and still I can transfer funds from this account...

I would like to close this account now and withdraw my coin to another account...

FAV...  if your out there will you support me...

Edward

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 10:49:07 pm by ereidhead »