Author Topic: Governmania - The Game.  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
I have no idea, how do you think one can do that?

1. FBA
2. UIA
3. Private Investments
4. Crowdfunding

Offline bitacer

I have no idea, how do you think one can do that?

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Over the years we all have witnessed many successful video games that evolved into something larger than just a game. These games influence players to some extent in a way that shapes their culture, behavior  and lifestyle . Games are a great way to enter minds. Now that we have a very powerful technology why dont we invent a video game that simulates an environment in which participants compete for an income by offering their services , similar to current bitshares system. In this game I would like to see officials being dismissed in a second if they dont do their jobs, just like bitshares. In this game the table will be turned the other way,  users will try to grab a piece of the pie without an intermediary, an even playfield for everyone.  A fun game with blockchain technology integration might demonstrate the new generation how a government should work, and you never know maybe this will lead to whole lot of different future. peace

Good idea, how will you fund this?

Regards

Offline bitacer

Over the years we all have witnessed many successful video games that evolved into something larger than just a game. These games influence players to some extent in a way that shapes their culture, behavior  and lifestyle . Games are a great way to enter minds. Now that we have a very powerful technology why dont we invent a video game that simulates an environment in which participants compete for an income by offering their services , similar to current bitshares system. In this game I would like to see officials being dismissed in a second if they dont do their jobs, just like with bitshares. In this game the table will be turned the other way,  users will try to grab a piece of the pie without an intermediary, an even playfield for everyone.  A fun game with blockchain technology integration might demonstrate the new generation how a government should work, and you never know maybe this will lead to whole lot of different future. peace
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:41:01 pm by bitacer »