Author Topic: STEALTH / Confidential Milestones  (Read 6411 times)

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile
I don't think Bm said that. 

jakub

All of these tasks will commence in parallel as Ben and I work on the hard fork, James works on the javascript, and Valentine works on the GUI.   

While we are working on this Michael, SVK, and Xeroc will continue improving the API, GUI, and Docs for the DEX.

In the short term we have the addition of privacy features to BitShares. Privacy is something that is a critical component of any disruptive system.

Shortly after that I wish to add support for the creation of Mutual Aid Socieites.

@bytemaster
Does the above mean that Market Maker Incentivization has no chance of being turned into an actual worker proposal by CNX in 2016?

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile

I don't comment much. But this is good for bitshares. [emoji4]
I hope stealth will bring many new users.  More then  +5%  :P

It might, probably only by May. Up until then things will stay the same. It's a bit risky to bet on that to bring new users when it will take a full quarter.

It proves that a 'worker proposal' for budding entrepreneurs CAN actually work - that has always been BTS goal? To put your money where your mouth is so to speak. If onceuponatime hadn't proposed this in the first place then there would be no stealth (for the foreseeable anyway).

It actually serves as an incentive for others out there who have big balls and big ideas!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

It might, probably only by May. Up until then things will stay the same. It's a bit risky to bet on that to bring new users when it will take a full quarter.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline valtr

• View Profile

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile

Offline Chronos

After all the controversy and debate, I just want to say that I'm in favor of this final plan. Good work, everyone.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Milestone 1 - HARDFORK CODE COMPLETE
$5000 to implement the hardworking changes requested. These changes will be complete around January 15th, but the hard fork will not take effect until the end of February.

Milestone 2 - TRANSACTION SIGNING COMPLETE
$10,000 to implement the crypto in javascript and prove we can build and sign transactions. These changes will be complete by the end of January.

Milestone 3 - WALLET COMPLETE
$10,000 to implement the wallet code to track stealth balances and save it, this work should be done by  Feb 14th.

Milestone 4 - GUI COMPLETE
$20,000 to implement the GUI changes necessary to expose this to the user. This should be done by the end of February.  This milestone should show continuous progress with most of the GUI elements being put in place in January and then tested/integrated with being developed as part of Milestone 3.   

All of these tasks will commence in parallel as Ben and I work on the hard fork, James works on the javascript, and Valentine works on the GUI.   

While we are working on this Michael, SVK, and Xeroc will continue improving the API, GUI, and Docs for the DEX.

Milestones are imperative +5% +5%
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Was the initial plan to reverse the 80% that initially go to the FBA holders once the FBA has made back the investment? 80% for a liftime?

Lifetime

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
So up until March/May since there's always delays we're not counting with, we'll have:

stealth development
api and possible a few more bots
better docs
better looking gui

Man..  it seems for the next months BitShares is stagnating. It's really frustrating the lack of man power. Wish we could have more people to help. Every single person I know that can code just tells me it isn't worthy for them atm I just can't seem to find anyone to help
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Was the initial plan to reverse the 80% that initially go to the FBA holders once the FBA has made back the investment? 80% for a liftime?

Offline bytemaster

Based upon the current acceptance and low rejection rate of the STEALTH worker proposal, I hereby express my opinion that it has been accepted by the blockchain and that a hardfork has been authorized that will do the following:

1. Create a fee backed asset that will receive 80% of all fees paid for confidential transactions
2. Create a management account controlled by the 5 largest holders of this FBA who will have authority to set the fee
3. Issue 100% of this asset to Onceuponatime for is funding and promotion of the feature. He is bringing $45,000 in CASH to the table to build this without having to sell BTS.

I have set milestones in terms of dollars and time.  The milestones for this work will be as follows.

Milestone 1 - HARDFORK CODE COMPLETE
$5000 to implement the hardworking changes requested. These changes will be complete around January 15th, but the hard fork will not take effect until the end of February.

Milestone 2 - TRANSACTION SIGNING COMPLETE
$10,000 to implement the crypto in javascript and prove we can build and sign transactions. These changes will be complete by the end of January.

Milestone 3 - WALLET COMPLETE
$10,000 to implement the wallet code to track stealth balances and save it, this work should be done by  Feb 14th.

Milestone 4 - GUI COMPLETE
$20,000 to implement the GUI changes necessary to expose this to the user. This should be done by the end of February.  This milestone should show continuous progress with most of the GUI elements being put in place in January and then tested/integrated with being developed as part of Milestone 3.   

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.