Author Topic: *CI/UI/UX Design / Web Development - cass  (Read 17131 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Sorry to hear that  :(
All will be well..
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@cass Any updates please?

Sry for not updating etc. My Mum passed this world last weekend, i'm currently have to deal with many burocratoc things etc. I will post in my thread tomorrow. I will add this open hours to the end without any payment.. if the community thinks this is ok ..

anyway .. sad days .. sry for the circumstances
Not my days :/
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:56:42 am by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Congraz Cass!  Looking forward to more beautiful work from you.

just you know .. this IMO a milestone as well .. maginfica and me are the first workers voted in without the help of CNX ... ;)

Yes indeed.  I think BM has decided to let the decentralisation of voting a chance to work and refrained from getting involved.   +5%
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
And a big thank you @bitcrab for giving me your votes and making this possible!
Without our votes .. i would have to revoke and close this proposal today.
Great!
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
+5%
+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
just you know .. this IMO a milestone as well .. maqifrnswa and me are the first workers voted in without the help of CNX ... ;)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:24:16 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i will add a time tracker, better to say, i'm planning to working times and projects i'm working on regulary basis within my github proposal

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thank you all for your votes.

As it seems i'm voted in, i will start a poll on marketing section later this days

Which tasks i should priorize and on which tasks you want me to start workinn first.
I'll try to provide screen designs first .. so we are able to discuss it before starting deploying ..

Thoughts?

Offline fuzzy

Cass has been integral to the defree that i cant believe people wouldnt want to buy him at a significant discount. 

Philosphical discussion aside...how do we expect to get the talent to compete with badasses like cass if we are unwilling as a community to recognize such value and distribute tokens to those who provide such amazing value?  People like cass are the REASON people like cass will show up to help provide extra work. 

To put it another way...would you want to compete for a spot on an allstar team or a little league one?  Network effect doesnt just fall in our laps...it will cost us.  bts tokens are worth nothing though if we are not wise enough to get them into the hands of people who will bring network effect both directly and indirectly through their work.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:55:10 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

jakub

Cass is a long-time contributor & delivers great work that every BTS-related website reuses... you've got my support!

Voters who are skeptical should consider that they can still revoke their votes for the worker later.. but a decision to not vote is final.. so at least give him a few weeks to get to full speed and show what he can do! @jakub @bitcrab @fav

@cass , you have my vote.

Offline roadscape

Cass is a long-time contributor & delivers great work that every BTS-related website reuses... you've got my support!

Voters who are skeptical should consider that they can still revoke their votes for the worker later.. but a decision to not vote is final.. so at least give him a few weeks to get to full speed and show what he can do! @jakub @bitcrab @fav

i remember xeroc said once the worker voted in , even if you withdrew the votes , the workers will still be in ?

or was he talking about parameter change ?

AFAIK, worker votes (and thus funding levels) are recalculated hourly. And if a new worker comes along with more votes, existing workers may get their funding reduced.. I take this to mean workers can be voted in/out at will.
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape