Author Topic: problem sending muse from yunbi.com to bitshares 2.0 client  (Read 2938 times)

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
Thank you! pendragon3 (are you a proxy voter?)  Your suggestion worked.

Offline pendragon3

From the MUSE Withdrawal page, click on "Manage Address" and create a new address. When creating this new address, try using the same one word with no spaces (i.e., your MUSE account name) for both the Label and MUSE Account fields. You should then be able to withdraw by selecting this address on the withdrawal page.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:04:19 am by pendragon3 »

Offline Riverhead

You don't need a memo when withdrawing MUSE from Yunbi. You specify your account via the "Manage Addresses" link on the withdraw form. Then you pick that address from the drop down.

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
I tried withdrawing without the memo but the action was rejected :'(

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
In both cases I was given the response that my memo could be no longer than 36 characters.  In both cases I tried sending the public memo key.  What am I doing wrong?

You're trying to use the memo key as the memo?

Ignore the memo and just send the MUSE to your muse account name.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
I set up an account with Yunbi today.  Everything worked fine until I tried to withdraw the muse to my client wallet.  I tried both my bitshares wallet and muse wallet.  In both cases I was given the response that my memo could be no longer than 36 characters.  In both cases I tried sending the public memo key.  What am I doing wrong?