Author Topic: BTS UIA infographic?  (Read 1609 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Is this enough? https://bitshares.org/technology/user-issued-assets/

It's a good introduction but for someone who's completely naive about the technology, it doesn't pack the necessary punch. More of a "ah, ok, it does do that" kind of thing (and basically copy-pasted from the whitepaper, or vice versa  :D)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
In this particular use case they'd need a fixed price for the asset in USD. This is possible with the system we have now, yes?

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I'm trying to convince a startup to leverage the BitShares network in their implementation. It fits like a glove.

However I'm having trouble finding good info / howtos / use cases for UIAs, for someone who's not too deep into all this stuff.

Does anyone know if such material is available, and where?
We don't have this yet .. but I could create it ..
What excatly do you need?

Essentially in a very simple language why custom tokens are advantageous to implement within the bitshares blockchain, with a list of advantages, etc.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I'm trying to convince a startup to leverage the BitShares network in their implementation. It fits like a glove.

However I'm having trouble finding good info / howtos / use cases for UIAs, for someone who's not too deep into all this stuff.

We don't have this yet .. but I could create it ..
What excatly do you need?

Offline karnal

• View Profile