Author Topic: It's time for some "fancy" news, isn't it? I mean some fake blablabla to keep us  (Read 8029 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I was rather disappointed when, after downloading the MUSE client, I realized it is essentially the bitshares2-light client with different colors.

Don't expect artists to be able to operate that ..

TravelsAsia

Yes, "Fancy news" coming in a less than a week.

I hope it has to do with a roadmap and ETAs.  I know Peertracks isn't necessarily targeting the existing crypto market, however, I believe there's a lot of value hitting that market for MUSE investment once we have something to show.  People are tired of alt coins that amount to nothing. Artistcoins are interesting because it allows traders to buy coins in one central location that have individual rewards and something tangible backing it.  Artistcoins are basically a crypto trader paradise.  It's a small part of the market, but it would be one to help increase the MUSE value which gives us some leverage on being added to exchanges as well as increasing MUSE value enough where worker proposals make sense.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

TravelsAsia

Believing in this great project!

Any news or is cob dead?

I heard from Cob a few days ago, the project is still very much in progress.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Believing in this great project!

Any news or is cob dead?