Author Topic: Dogecoin cap is 2x of bts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3514 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Wait.  They have rubies, and all we have is bits?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
bts cap is 2x Rubycoin!

this is fun who's next?

oh shit! now the BTS cap is 5x that of Rubycoin!!

oh my prescious Rubbies!!!!!

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
if people only can go out from cryptsy using bts out marketcap will be 2xDogeCoin
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
3.5 million hits if you google "Dogecoin" - right up there with Litecoin in terms of fame.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yeah I understand, but given that its less than 10% of that now, I am forced to think that the price had gotten way ahead of the progress that had been made on the project at that point. 

When a project isnt generating revenues and is in development its incredibly hard to value, and people will undervalue or overvalue it by orders of magnitude, depending on hype, sadly.
What exactly is the revenue of bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin ... ???

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Yeah I understand, but given that its less than 10% of that now, I am forced to think that the price had gotten way ahead of the progress that had been made on the project at that point. 

When a project isnt generating revenues and is in development its incredibly hard to value, and people will undervalue or overvalue it by orders of magnitude, depending on hype, sadly.   

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Yes, Emercoin price right now is approximately as insane as BTS at 100 million was.

wow...you think bts at $100 million was insane? I think bts at below $30 mil is insane and at $100 million it is just normal and should at least be there with the developments between then and now. it is funny to watch how perspective is so different between humans..

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Yes, Emercoin price right now is approximately as insane as BTS at 100 million was.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
bts gonna get passed by emercoin and monero.  but not factom because that thing will tank now i think.  (or maybe emercoin will stop rallying and finally tank too).

take alook at emercoins key value system which is a blatant copy past of namecoin 0.6.3 which is ancient and full of bugs... not sure what MSFT was thinking but I did a way better implementation of aliases (key value) and certificates which can be public key encrypt the value (data) and have unit tests for it running. The only thing emercoin has got is its dns server software and tying that into pay per clicks and things liket hat whcih is genuinly innovative i believe but the key value things it tries to build applications around is junk imo.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
bts gonna get passed by emercoin and monero.  but not factom because that thing will tank now i think.  (or maybe emercoin will stop rallying and finally tank too).

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
bts cap is 2x Rubycoin!

this is fun who's next?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Kewl.. Another whale down.. Good for long term
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:44:07 am by donkeypong »