Author Topic: Electrons.io - Looking for new management team.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
We have a series of projects with us, waiting to be offloaded / launched in the months to come. Since our core market isn't crypto-currencies, we are looking to slowly move away from the market and focus on gaming in the months to come. This means, we have a series of IP / Software that is mostly developed, waiting to deployed with us. Since I am in the process of raising funds for some of our projects, I am looking to offload some of the projects we won't be launching ourselves and utlising the funds to keep us running in the months to come. . I am looking for prospective buyers that would be interested in taking the project, the IP and any associated domain / code involved with the projects.

As of now Electrons.io is a standalone exchange built directly into the wallet. Users are made to send their bts to electron-io in the Bitshares blockchain and the funds are instantly exchanged to Btc and sent to the Btc wallet id included in the memo of the transaction. The same is currently implemented with Nxt and Ethereum. Unlike Shapeshift, the system doesn't requier the utility of a website and enables exchanges directly from the wallet and therefore remains immune to the dependency of a website being up. Exchanges occur at best possible prices in real time and the API automatically communicates with a number of exchanges to make sure the exchange occurs in the shortest period of time.

Prospective buyers will be given complete IP - in terms of code, branding and domain and we'll assist with the setting up of the project.
Price : Open to negotiation.

I have pm'ed a few exchanges here, but if someone else would want a project like this, feel free to message me.
P.s - I am open to multiple buyers splitting the costs involved. As of now, the exchange is not live and the website solely has placeholders on.