Author Topic: Muse  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Wow, it is good that muse is holding its 1mio USD cap.

That means it might be considered a good pick for other exchanges.

One million is good? Wake me up when MUSE hits $10M. Someone named Bono is already a major holder. Steve Bono, the retired quarterback? The ghost of Sonny Bono? Oh, no. There can be only one.

i was surprised and didnt event expect to see MUSE on the 1st page of cmc...

When the software runs smoothly etc, MUSE might be a good magnet for traders, right now it is more or less a small market for people who are willing to get through all the bugs ^^

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini

One million is good? Wake me up when MUSE hits $10M. Someone named Bono is already a major holder. Steve Bono, the retired quarterback? The ghost of Sonny Bono? Oh, no. There can be only one.
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

TravelsAsia

Now if I could only import my bts 0.93 account to a light client or have access to a web client....

In one of the latest posts from Cob, it was mentioned they would focus on bringing the client up to date with Bitshares. Hopefully that helps.

Offline Pheonike

Now if I could only import my bts 0.93 account to a light client or have access to a web client....

TravelsAsia

:)

Once the product starts rolling out, I look forward to seeing everyone that received a sharedrop helping Peertracks kick it into high gear.

Offline bitacer

:)