Author Topic: I just sold all my Bitshares!  (Read 7393 times)

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
Because for the past 4 months I've been watching my investment tank. I'm very relieved and very happy I made this decision. Thiers allot of bickering and arguing that goes on here which was a turn off. Also charging $100 to become an affiliate is ridiculous, if you want ANY company or entity to succeed you simply don't charge people to promote your product or service!  To me Bitshares is a money making scheme for the founders and nothing else, while there out bowling and having pizza parties from all the millions in fees collected us investors are losing tremendous amounts of money.

If Bitshares wants to succeed you MUST Lower Fees, allow Everyone to spread the word without having to pay a $100 fine for doing so, make Bitshares more private and secure, make the platform more friendly to app developers who want to build on your platform.

In the future if this community gets there shit together I might buy back in, but in the meantime I'll stay on the side lines. 

why should you want to tell us this?

good luck and maybe you can join later on.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:47:50 am by Marketorder »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Me too me too!

"I hereby state for the public record and to all tax collectors that I have sold 95% of all my cryptocurrency, at a huge loss, but don't worry, because I will not be claiming this loss on my taxes, and the other 5% of my crypto was lost in a boating accident (when my paper wallet got wet).

But I will still hang around here religiously because no other coin community is giving weekly updates that blow my mind every time."

actually there is .
there is a coin in China call horse coin ,give daily update , haha
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
why should you want to tell us this?

good luck and maybe you can join later on.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Me too me too!

"I hereby state for the public record and to all tax collectors that I have sold 95% of all my cryptocurrency, at a huge loss, but don't worry, because I will not be claiming this loss on my taxes, and the other 5% of my crypto was lost in a boating accident (when my paper wallet got wet).

But I will still hang around here religiously because no other coin community is giving weekly updates that blow my mind every time."

Oh my God.  Exact same thing happened to me.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
Me too me too!

Offline bitacer

Welcome to whoever bought all those shares ...

Offline Tuck Fheman

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline coolexpress

• View Profile
I just sold off all of my Bitshares which is thousands of dollars worth. I waited months and months for Bitshares to put me into profit and all it has done has had me lose money like crazy. With my luck shortly after I sell my Bitshares the market will rise substantially. I believe that my bad luck of holding Bitshares has kept the price down for the past 4 months. Now Bitshares shall rise again because I just sold my shares!
no full no empty

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
I just sold off all of my Bitshares which is thousands of dollars worth. I waited months and months for Bitshares to put me into profit and all it has done has had me lose money like crazy. With my luck shortly after I sell my Bitshares the market will rise substantially. I believe that my bad luck of holding Bitshares has kept the price down for the past 4 months. Now Bitshares shall rise again because I just sold my shares!