Author Topic: Would anyone else go in with me on this?  (Read 1207 times)

krondix

I'd kick in 20k BTS and you can do with it whatever you think will create some BTS Buzz.

Me too

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
I'd kick in 20k BTS and you can do with it whatever you think will create some BTS Buzz.

Nothing wrong with adding value to the charity kitty.  Thanks for keeping us posted on your initiaives, like the Mike Hern bribe, and Jim Willie interviews.
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hey fuzzy,

although I like the idea of showing some appreciation, I don't think it is wise to "concentrate" donation efforts. Everyone is free to send some amounts to any or all of the committee members at any time.
From my own experiences, I also don't think that there are too many generous people around here. Most bought into their stake expensive and I can understand why many of them can't easily donate them..

Offline fuzzy

I am looking for people with UIAs, FBAs, bitAssets...etc that we can put together every month and donate to the committee.  It doesn't have to be alot...just something they wouldn't otherwise have. 

Naturally if you feel this is a well-intentioned mistake on my part please let me know so I can consider your angles.  Otherwise, I think it would be cool if the community would come together to give them a reason to make sure they feel appreciated.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D