Author Topic: Public Apology and Thank You  (Read 1985 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

I personally was a fan of SPERM.  I shouldn't admit it openly but it made me laugh.

Twasn't me. My brother fancies himself a comedian sometimes.

Offline fuzzy

Well I don't know about all that "curmudgeon" stuff, but I definitely agree with you on the crapcoins. Not sure why, but all them things popping up in my wallet are just annoying.

Anyhooz, thanx for this @donkeypong - No apologies, we just keep on keepin on. It's the hard work that will get us there.

Happy New Year to you and yours! :)

I personally was a fan of SPERM.  I shouldn't admit it openly but it made me laugh.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Well I don't know about all that "curmudgeon" stuff, but I definitely agree with you on the crapcoins. Not sure why, but all them things popping up in my wallet are just annoying.

Anyhooz, thanx for this @donkeypong - No apologies, we just keep on keepin on. It's the hard work that will get us there.

Happy New Year to you and yours! :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kuro112

well, i will have to say thanks, i stopped posting as much and stuff because i felt kinda unwelcome here, i'm happy to see we have some friends though, thanks. for showing us we found a good place to call home.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline fuzzy

Hey there buddy i never sent you any crapcoins :P

all i send is COPPERTICKETS, SILVERTICKETS, & GOLDENTICKETS (and rational hangout-sponsored ones)

i also need to add @hybridd and @Xypher on this because they are also working tirelessly.  the freebie team never seems to stop.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
It's time for my New Year's confession. I'm usually nice and am one of the first people to welcome and help new community members, but at times I can be a bit of a curmudgeon. It's tough love, but quite understandably some may take it the wrong way. More specifically, I had doubts about a couple of community members when they first came here. I was wrong and I'd now like to apologize to those people.

@kenCode , you are working tirelessly on behalf of BitShares and I want to thank you. I hereby apologize for doubting your sincerity some months back. You seem like a very good person and full of great effort.

@kuro112 , I poked fun at you in a couple of threads when there was some disagreement over your software delivery. I knew little-to-nothing of the situation and had no business saying anything negative. You Freebie guys are developing a great track record. You seem honest, you seem committed, you get things done, and I think you've been wonderful for BitShares. Thank you for all your good work.

@fuzzy , I don't think I've ever slandered you, but I have sometimes publicly disagreed with the direction. I do appreciate what you are doing and thank you for working so hard to build a decentralized community.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me. But please, don't send me any more of your crapcoins!  ;)