Author Topic: Is Bitshares attempting to get on Microsoft Azure?  (Read 34194 times)

Offline EstefanTT

You may be right. That's why I asked in here. So it would better to say nothing about it and wait until it's done ?
I though price usually rises on the anticipation of a news, not after it ... ?

Exactly!!
I don't understand, you say "exactely". So price rises on the anticipation of the news, right ? So we should spead the word ? I don't undersand you, you've just said it was a bad idea ...
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Louis

You may be right. That's why I asked in here. So it would better to say nothing about it and wait until it's done ?

Exactly!!

And we don't even know when we might get accepted, it could be tonight or later in the week or even next week.

Offline Louis

Exactly!!

Offline EstefanTT

Offline Louis

What if we post the link of this thread in the poloniex trollbox from time to time with the comment "bts soon on Microsoft Azure".
This should get the poloniex trader exited. Besides the chart of BTS looks like it go rally any time.
We need attention on BitShares, ETH is going down, it could be nice some of that money going into our MC.
Even if it's a pump only created by a pre news. Whatever makes our MC to go up, makes also our funds for development to increase.

This would not be a good idea, because if there is another dump between now and the time that BTS gets on to Azure, people would lose confidence in BTS.

Offline EstefanTT

What if we post the link of this thread in the poloniex trollbox from time to time with the comment "bts soon on Microsoft Azure".
This should get the poloniex trader exited. Besides the chart of BTS looks like it go rally any time.
We need attention on BitShares, ETH is going down, it could be nice some of that money going into our MC.
Even if it's a pump only created by a pre news. Whatever makes our MC to go up, makes also our funds for development to increase.

Good / bad idea ? I did it this afternoon and got some feedbacks and questions.

Offline Fox

Below is another revision, as I prepare to send it off for (hopeful) inclusion in the upcoming blog post this week.  I've attempted to highlight many attributes within BitShares, without diving into details.  Foremost, I want to ensure the content is accurate.  As we all know, to understand BitShares is to undertake quite a steep learning curve.  Let's invite those future conversations.

The BitShares blockchain is a Financial Services platform for SmartCoins coupled with a decentralized asset exchange. SmartCoins are price-stable digital assets pegged to the current value of various currencies, commodities, stocks and other financial instruments within a derivatives market.  This is accomplished by sourcing pricing information from world financial markets, then publishing it to the blockchain to inform the decentralized asset exchange.  Markets are made between any asset pairs therein on a serialized order book to mitigate frontloading.  The industrial-grade blockchain currently operates at a 3-second block interval with peaks to thousands of transaction per second. BitShares accomplishes this speed while maintaining transaction and identity security through a unique democratic consensus algorithm. 

BitShares is delivering today on the promises of blockchain functionality, scalability and speed.  Spin up an Ubuntu VM with the software to get connected in about 15 minutes.
Witness: fox

Offline Fox

Any update for Azure announcement ??
The Pull Request is pending some minor updates within my template to ensure forward compatibility and incorporate a newer API version/format.  I expect this to be completed by day's end and to then be approved by the release manager for publication to Azure BaaS.
Witness: fox

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
#sharebits tbone 5 SHAREBIT

Ok, that didn't work.  So it's entirely down.  Has been for at least 24 hours. 

Offline konelectric

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:23:36 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

now i do. perhaps @Xypher can do me a favor and contact hybrid or kuro in this. i am currently locked out of the skype account which is where i can most quickly contact hybrid and kuro. ill do so now via email, but might take longer.

thanks for letting me know @tbone
this gives me a good chance to at least test to see if it is working for sending...

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
make sure to get noticed, start sending bts to all microsoft decision makers telling them thats only the beginning

collaterized assets shared via twitter using www.sharebits.io

which better way to get noticed showing value and whats possible in 3 seconds

Honestly cant think of one...there is only one thing better than telling someone about something, and that is showing them.

@fuzzy, are you aware that sharebits is not currently working?  Can't log into it, at least. 

Offline fuzzy

make sure to get noticed, start sending bts to all microsoft decision makers telling them thats only the beginning

collaterized assets shared via twitter using www.sharebits.io

which better way to get noticed showing value and whats possible in 3 seconds

Honestly cant think of one...there is only one thing better than telling someone about something, and that is showing them.

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
Any update for Azure announcement ??