Author Topic: Open Letter to Cob  (Read 6963 times)

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
I literally just created another thread to get a clear and concise Q list.
Then I see these last 2 posts!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21185.0.html
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:04:32 pm by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
What if cob opens another thread without addressing any of our questions?

I mean isn't that ignorant?

Offline fuzzy

I reached out to cob.  Perhaps we can get him to come chat with us for an hour and tell of the journey thus far and plans going forward.  I suspect much of it was probably on legal fees...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

TravelsAsia

I addressed some of the same concerns in the last update by Cob. I think the OP is critical for stakeholders.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 04:15:19 pm by TravelsAsia »

Offline testz

If you listen this video you should know that Vitalik doesn't address this questions yet, soon Vitalik will move Ethereum to POS (with Casper, which works more or less as DPOS) and when we will see if it's address bytemaster questions.

That moment will be the final victory and the end of Bitcoin. There are really no need to burn all that energy if you can find better solution.

Time will show  :)
I'm bit more skeptical about it.

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile

If you listen this video you should know that Vitalik doesn't address this questions yet, soon Vitalik will move Ethereum to POS (with Casper, which works more or less as DPOS) and when we will see if it's address bytemaster questions.

That moment will be the final victory and the end of Bitcoin. There are really no need to burn all that energy if you can find better solution.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile

I agree,  the risk of Muse has been great.
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline testz

It's seems that those tough question to Vitalik returned to Larimer's head like a boomerang.

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
https://youtu.be/mP82XmUNgNM

It's seems that those tough question to Vitalik returned to Larimer's head like a boomerang.

Offline bitacer

Imo bitshares gui is better and easier than any bitcoin wallet out there, its just not that speculative for many , thats all.

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
I think that it's not his fault. Instead of platform that was supposed to be a tool for building a distributed autonomous corporation, DAC,  Bytemaster built a monster. It is difficult even to import the private key in that monster. Bitshare can succeed only if it proves that it is possible to build something on it. Currently it is not so. Failure of MUSE is failure of Bitshares! To be honest I invested in Bitshares mainly because of Bitshare music (MUSE) I liked the idea.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Name the guys still remaining on your team! Is Eddie still there? How do you run business without funds currently?

Offline bitacer

I feel like a MULE  for investing in MUSE   :-[

Offline bitacer

That's fair game. The latest communication was clearly underwhelming for many stakeholders. I understand the reasons for keeping the product/service somewhat secretive, but here's the key: the longer it remains secretive, the more people will expect from it.

What secrecy man ? You are making things up. They have absolutely nothing to hide, nothing....

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
That's fair game. The latest communication was clearly underwhelming for many stakeholders. I understand the reasons for keeping the product/service somewhat secretive, but here's the key: the longer it remains secretive, the more people will expect from it.