Author Topic: Value of MMC Going down  (Read 13150 times)

Offline nomullet

• View Profile
I've been developing software since the 90s and I've found it is pretty much impossible to get something 100% right the first time. I hope the next DAC learns some lessons from this one. I think a pre-mine for developers of known quantity to known addresses would be preferable to what occurred here.
M9ycAeveS8hhQtok6xgLPMEpGsZxFkcgzT

Offline jae208

• View Profile
I've noticed a correlation between Newmine winning votes and price decreases.

The value recovers somewhat when useful candidates win the positions back, but not quite as much as the drop.

NewMine has stopped his campaign and the price is skyrocketing DOWN now.

I'm noticing a correlation between Freetrade not answering questions about his premine and price decreases.

+1
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
I think MegaFarmer sold his coins today! The price went down so fast today because some idiot dumped 23k coins at once, it's like 250% of daily volume! What were you thinking? No wonder price would go down and you would get half of the value for the coins you've sold. BTW, price recovered already.

So the great thing about MemoryCoin is that if you sold you lost all of your votes. Now you can't impact the coin by your dumb voting for NewMine or spoiled addresses. Bye, bye, MegaFarmer! Our coin will be much stronger without you.

+1
+2 ^23000
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
I think MegaFarmer sold his coins today! The price went down so fast today because some idiot dumped 23k coins at once, it's like 250% of daily volume! What were you thinking? No wonder price would go down and you would get half of the value for the coins you've sold. BTW, price recovered already.

So the great thing about MemoryCoin is that if you sold you lost all of your votes. Now you can't impact the coin by your dumb voting for NewMine or spoiled addresses. Bye, bye, MegaFarmer! Our coin will be much stronger without you.

+1
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline stickhead

• View Profile
I'm noticing a correlation between Freetrade not answering questions about his premine and price decreases.

I'm noticing a correlation between the jackal people wish to be on the staff (and maybe they still to dump the coin on the market) and price decreases.

I'm noticing a correlation between the officers that get payed in MMC and the good behavior of FreeTrade
~ silence is the virtue of fools ~

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
There is going to be a market equilibrium between GPU profitability in Litecoin and GPU profitability in MMC.

That being said, Price can dip to as low as .00028 with the current difficulty.

Offline belltown

• View Profile

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6684

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile

I'm noticing a correlation between the jackal people wish to be on the staff (and maybe they still to dump the coin on the market) and price decreases.
I know, its ridiculous how much people are attacking him
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!

Offline FaSan

• View Profile

Offline MegaFarmer

• View Profile

The value recovers somewhat when useful candidates win the positions back, but not quite as much as the drop.

NewMine has stopped his campaign and the price is skyrocketing DOWN now.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant

Long-term goal is low volatility with price approaching cost approaching electricity + 5% for MMC taxes.

Long-term use - voting.  If we can figure out that, community / Officers will steer us to the long-term goal.

What's the price of a vote? Nothing...  What's the cost of a vote? Transaction fees.

What's the value of a vote? What is the value of the information we attach to that vote. And, the blockchain provides ways to magnify the value of that information.

But...the vote's value is completely intangible.  Long-term, a cost of a vote could be no more than the transaction fees, which would approach electricity and other operating costs.  Filter those out by margin at the exchanges, and you're left with pretty whatever you can market the intangibles.

It's so cheap, distributed, uber-bland on its own, you kind of have to combine it with something else, and you can combine it with anything...

Isn't this kind of sounding like a reserve currency?

You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Why all worry about current price, price sometimes crash even for Bitcoin.
Keep doing good work, support users, grow community and in long term everybody wins.

Bitcoin hit a 1000$ and MMC didn't budge. As you alt prices go up as bitcoin goes up. Instead MMC stayed the same or droped a few cents.

Now BTC went down 200$ since yesterday and MMC dropping too. MMC will probably be worth a few cents when bitcoin drops to the 500-600$ range.

I don't see the price going up at the time being. Seems everyone is busy fighting over paid positions and what they don't realize is that the paid salary will soon become a few dollars. Let them fight and fight until MMC is not even worth being used as toilet paper.

I'm seeing a bad ending to MMC2.0 sadly.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Keep doing good work, support users, grow community and in long term everybody wins.
This, we all need to work to make this coin worth something.

Offline testz

Offline MegaFarmer

• View Profile
And also notice how FreeTrade is trying to blame everybody else for the dropping value, except for himself.

Right the NEXT post:

I must be clairvoyant.