Author Topic: Blockchain is never synched  (Read 2642 times)

Offline coky

• View Profile
 Look in the settings, instead of openledger try to chose another one.
Same problem. Where is setting and how do I do it

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
Hello,

My open ledger browser says "BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED.."

It says this even when it is synched, I also can´t see some screens like "membership" and "create asset". Could this be a GUI issue on my end? if so how can I fixed it?

Thanks in advance!
Try to check and update the time/clock on your machine

I did this, still out of sync... it works fine on other computers is just on the one at work that I have a problem with, weird.

Thanks for helping anywayz!
Could you try to change the server to connect with? Look in the settings, instead of openledger try to chose another one. (there should be a list even if it doesn't look like one)

Yes! it worked!!.. thanks a lot mate!
You welcome!

Offline hcf27

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hcf27
Hello,

My open ledger browser says "BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED.."

It says this even when it is synched, I also can´t see some screens like "membership" and "create asset". Could this be a GUI issue on my end? if so how can I fixed it?

Thanks in advance!

I did this, still out of sync... it works fine on other computers is just on the one at work that I have a problem with, weird.

Could you try to change the server to connect with? Look in the settings, instead of openledger try to chose another one. (there should be a list even if it doesn't look like one)

Yes! it worked!!.. thanks a lot mate!

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Offline hcf27

• View Profile
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Offline hcf27

• View Profile
Hello,

Thanks in advance!