Author Topic: Close MMC board?  (Read 2940 times)

Offline seraphim

Seems like we'll stay here for a while after all.
Thanks for your offers to help, if it should be needed some time in the future I will come back for it :D
Meet you on STEEM

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
We're getting mixed signals regarding this, but I think what happened yesterday could hit us again, so it's probably a good decision to move MMC to a dedicated forum.
It was just said we will be set to read only on 15th - that's a good time buffer, we should be set up until then.
Thanks for your patience :)
And I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you decide to have new dedicated forum, I would also like to help as much as I can.

ME TOO - if you need help don't hesitate to contact me anytime

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
We're getting mixed signals regarding this, but I think what happened yesterday could hit us again, so it's probably a good decision to move MMC to a dedicated forum.
It was just said we will be set to read only on 15th - that's a good time buffer, we should be set up until then.

The other two administrators have clear stated to let MMC stay unless you decided to migrate. I would agree with them.

And I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you decide to have new dedicated forum, I would also like to help as much as I can.

Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline seraphim

Meet you on STEEM

Offline boshen1011

• Keyhotee ID:Bo
    • View Profile

Can we find problems, then fix them by our rules and suggestions.

Our future DACs are watching us, and it is our obligation for supporting them before they would like move on their own.

Or we could help them build its own forum.

Offline testz

MemoryCoin board has been blocked in the "Show unread posts since last visit". But posts in its sub-board "Support & Help" is still showing up there, I will try to fixed it later.

Nice workaround  :)

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
MemoryCoin board has been blocked in the "Show unread posts since last visit". But posts in its sub-board "Support & Help" is still showing up there, I will try to fixed it later.

Offline testz

This not good for our forum but I think it's a temporary and agree with bytemaster it's not good to kick out them. Let's wait and see.

Offline bytemaster

Do their politics and drama affect us?  We did invite them in.  What behaviors qualify for kicking people out?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I vote yes, but let's be reasonable and give them time to set something up elsewhere
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I've noticed it too! good question! Don't know
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
It turn out to be a major mistake, full of politics and drama.

Should I close it?