Author Topic: Hangout w/ Alicia Confirmed  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
thanks for the heads up
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

Just a reminder we will be holding this hangout with alicia in approx 10 minutes.

It will not be a formal hangout, but rather one where we touch upon what she is doing in the space and how she sees herself helping bitshares as well as how we can best help her in return.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline ingenesist

• View Profile
No Problem - let's take the time to drum up a compensation package for her. CNX $ contract, I can pay her for reviewing my whitpaper, OUAP may have some work for her.  Add a Bitshares coin drop and some sec package and she'll be good to go.  Keep in mind, we are investors - we can't expect her to be an investor like ourselves. 

I'll have a chance to fill her in on the NSPE Paper and the Ground Fault, Zertify, Bidpool and other projects in the mean time.   She needs to see the bigger picture to distill into a plan for us. 

Thanks again Fuzzy - feel free to keep talking with her until next hang-out

Offline fuzzy

I heard from Alicia - she mentioned a hang-out Saturday evening.  What's the word on that?  I'm limited in the evening but I'm also earlier than EST. 

Thanks

it was a misunderstanding.  i didnt tell her "am" so she assumed i meant pm. she and i cleared things up though and i asked her if we could set it up for next weekend.  she was fine with it from what i can tell but i am going to use this as an opportunity to request a full week to plan hangouts just to give me time to ensure i dont make the same mistakes i personally made. 

Offline ingenesist

• View Profile
I heard from Alicia - she mentioned a hang-out Saturday evening.  What's the word on that?  I'm limited in the evening but I'm also earlier than EST. 

Thanks

Offline fuzzy

Fuzzy?

yes. this will mkkely be rescheduled to a different time.  sorry everyone. it seems i dropped the ball. this is my fault alone and i applogize.  i will fix it and it will happen again.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline fuzzy

This Saturday @10am est we will be having an unrecorded hangiut with Alicia from Producia's PR team. She has much experience in these systems and we plan to explore possibilities with her.  Please feel free to attend!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:18:48 am by fuzzy »