Author Topic: No support ?  (Read 6728 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
AFAIK ... open.btc is run blocktrades and they are currently having an issue with their backend.. All I know is that they are integrating ETH currently and run into a problem that will hopefully be fixed soonish

on openledger.info there is a chatbox. it shows "online" i tried to get response here, but it seems fake. i would not suggest to present somekind of service if you have no one in place.
but i learnt a lot today, how metaexchange can improve our service.

not running properly bridges and gateways should be addressed if we talk about, why no one is using bitshares. if i were a new user i would already lost my trust, because if i don't know this forum i can'T find information about how to get the support i need, to get my coins back.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
AFAIK ... open.btc is run blocktrades and they are currently having an issue with their backend.. All I know is that they are integrating ETH currently and run into a problem that will hopefully be fixed soonish

Offline Unosuke

• View Profile
  • BitShares: unosuke
I'm waiting on a deposit too. It's normally instant once it gets 1 confirmation.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
hi guys,

i tried openledger to compare it with metaexchange. i bought openbtc ( https://blockchain.info/tx/21a94994655305188d783ba7ed198496553fb46813b5846e0e3a600e46b42ee7 ) after 6 confirmations
no openbtcs are in my account. how long does it take to get the openbtc?

what i learnt is:

1. you should add support on your website
2. metaexchange should also show how many confirmations are needed (it is 1 confirmation)

pls, look into my transaction i lost a good trading opportunity, because of not working gateway service. We should all try to improve our bridge and gateway services, so that we can slowly get the
trust of new users.