Author Topic: Watch some of the people who are working on Bitshares behind the scenes.........  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Such great videos, especially the road trip. Thanks for the reminder guys.  Yea, they should be on the website under BitShares history/origins! We should make more....

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
hey .. yes .. i had to deal with seom private related issues the past 2 weeks ... back at work today ...  we should discuss content for GUI page .. text etc ... or and some other points
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

jakub

It looks like cass is back and his worker already includes taking care of the website, so maybe we just need a bit more time.

Hey all.. FYI .. i'll start working again on monday.  I will credit 44 hours work at the end of worker proposal.
Or maybe i will work more upcoming days ... anyway .. i will document my working hours...thanks for your trust and patience.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
this video needs to be on the bitshares.org website - i dont understand why it is not.

+5%
Absolutely. Along with GUI snapshots.

It seems to me that @cass is overloaded with other stuff and currently the website is nobody's responsibility.
I think there is space for a worker proposal just for this: taking care of the official website.

+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

jakub

this video needs to be on the bitshares.org website - i dont understand why it is not.

+5%
Absolutely. Along with GUI snapshots.

It seems to me that @cass is overloaded with other stuff and currently the website is nobody's responsibility.
I think there is space for a worker proposal just for this: taking care of the official website.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat