Author Topic: What would you like to buy with bitshares?  (Read 3503 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I'd like to be able to buy anything with bitGold or bitSilver  ;D

In the short to medium term though, i'm hoping to enable the ability to buy vaping products (hoping to integrate BitShares into vapeemporium.com) and BitShares merchandise like branded clothing (I'm trying to work something out with my brother who lives in Indonesia.)

bikelounge will be more than happy to sell you a bike for some bitsilver or bitgold.. Check out the web page www.bikelounge.gr , choose a bike send me a pm and we are good to go..bikelounge can make deliveries abroad..
Thanks mf-tzo! As soon as I need a bike I'll be visiting the bikelounge for sure!

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
bitUSD, bitCNY, bitBTC, bitGold and bitSilver is a good start :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

In the short to medium term though, i'm hoping to enable the ability to buy vaping products (hoping to integrate BitShares into vapeemporium.com) and BitShares merchandise like branded clothing (I'm trying to work something out with my brother who lives in Indonesia.)

bikelounge will be more than happy to sell you a bike for some bitsilver or bitgold.. Check out the web page www.bikelounge.gr , choose a bike send me a pm and we are good to go..bikelounge can make deliveries abroad..

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline noisy

The question is not "what I would like to buy". The questions is "what can I buy" with BTS?

No. My question is correct. I want to know, what I can offer. I would like to know, for what there is demand,
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
You can buy a bike with biteur, brownies, bitusd, bts

www.bikelounge.gr

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
The question is not "what I would like to buy". The questions is "what can I buy" with BTS?

Currently I can buy:
1.some of BM's time... although it is not really buying his time...cause he will do whatever he likes. So it is more like donating my
bts for BM's time.

2. buy some btc... ,aka as he correctly described it in his 'platform', sell some BTS
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
*What would you like to buy with BitAssets?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Tuck Fheman

Gift Cards for places like Amazon, etc. I recently used eGifter, because Gyft would not allow me to create an account for some reason, to shop with Bitcoin. I spent even more at NewEgg, but they accepted BTC (for non Marketplace items) without having to use eGifter.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline noisy

Maybe this is a silly question, but I am curious for what there is the biggest demand among bitshares community.
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv