Author Topic: Servers for Bitshares Start-ups @ 50% off  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
We have an i7 box,  32 GB ram, ten tb bandwidth,  100 Mbps line ready for sale at 450 usd for a year. That's about 35 usd a month. :)

I'll enquire with kuro and post more.

Offline noisy

What do we offer ?
-Any specs you require

Could you provide few example setups? Then we will have a chance to compare your offer to other available.
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Last I checked we have i7 servers with 32 GB ram on board. Users will have complete access to the machines.

Offline fuzzy

how will this be given? as in can you give aome numbers atm or no?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey there,

Freebie LLC is currently in ownership of a large cluster of servers that aren't being used. In addition, our infrastructure can further be expanded at a fraction of the cost retail buyers get their servers, thanks to on-going partnerships with server providers. We are looking to leverage access to these servers to fuel growth of Bitshares/crypto related ventures in the coming months. We are willing to provide servers at 50 percent of their retail rate, if bought on  a yearly basis. We will be doing this only until gamebet.gg takes off (about 2-3 weeks tops from now) - as we'll be busy with on-going projects once it is live this sunday.

What do we offer ?
-Servers from anywhere in the world
-Any specs you require
-10Tb bandwidth on 100Mbps lines
-Secure infrastructure for fin-tech oriented services

Drop me a message here or e-mail me at xypher@null.net with your queries.
Also, link me to the cheapest server provider you have access to - and we'll ensure.. we sell ours lower :)